EIGHT: THE SAUNA TEST

Chapter Eight: The Sauna Test

"Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away..."

•

The plan was working, Billy was getting worked up as he looked around the locker rooms for where Mike Wheeler was, or Billy believed he was.

Eve, El and Max were hidden behind a row of lockers, El sharing a look with Max.

Max had told El how they needed to test Eve, and El had agreed. They'd made their own plan, or part of the plan.

"El," Eve whispered, nodding her head outwards. El walked past her as Billy went into the sauna, thinking he'd got mike, when really he'd got a recording of Mike's voice attached to a dummy used to teach CPR.

"Hey, behind you," Mike's recorded voice spoke as Eve and Max started to step out.

Billy turned to see eleven staring at him.

"Hi." She said simply as he went to run at her. With a flick of her head, he flung back into the wall.

"Eve," Max spoke quickly, Eve looked over at Max, who looked regretful for some reason, "this is for your own good, okay?"

"What?" Eve asked, confused, as El suddenly lifted up the Harrington girl and threw her into the sauna next to billy.

Eve jumped up as el kept billy in place.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled at the girls in complete anger as El let Billy go. Billy completely ignored Eve as he ran at the door, El slamming it locked with her mind.

"Now!" She hears Mike's voice as the boys ran out and started to lock up the sauna with no idea El and Max had trapped her in there with Billy, who looked ready to murder.

Eve ran into the corner as she watched billy slam on the door and the kids lock it. He turned towards Eve, his eyes full of anger as she gulped, terrified.

He looked at her dead in the eye, before letting out a maniacal laugh that was enough to send anyone screaming and running, but Eve didn't have anywhere to run. 

"Where's Eve?" Mike spoke, worry springing up as he looked around the area. Inside the sauna, Billy was walking towards Eve slowly, Eve trying to back further into the wall, but it wasn't working.

"We did it for her," Max answered him as she didn't take her eyes off of the Sauna, where she couldn't see two figures from where she was standing anymore.