1

Margot
Pansy had told me that she'd seen Adrian making out with Astoria Greengrass in the courtyard today.

Fuck me. It could have been anyone but her.

I hate that bitch. She's been picking on me since forever for no reason that I know of.

I took a deep breath and left Pansy's sight, she followed behind me.

"Margot! Where are you going?" She asked behind me. "Where does it look like I'm going? I'm gonna go see Adrian." I said ahead of her trying to stay calm because my heart was racing and felt like it was going to explode.

Walking down to the Great Hall, my mind raced and I had absolutely no idea what I would do once I saw them.

I walked in and saw Adrian and Astoria holding hands and eating there breakfast together. He doesn't even bother to hide it anymore.

I stormed up to him and got ahold of his collar.

"You're a stupid piece of shit!" I spat grabbing his cereal and poured it over his head. "I- I can explain!" His eyes widened as his school clothes soaked up the cold milk and soggy cereal.

Plenty of gasps and whispers spread across the table. "You, I'm not even surprised. You're a whore." I breathed out a laugh before taking the goblet of pumpkin juice in front of her and throwing it in her face.

She squealed and the stickiness on her face seeped down to her clothes.

"Fuck you." I muttered to Adrian, slamming the goblet down on the table and leaving the Great Hall with Pansy interlocking my arm. "That was totally badass of you." She smirked. "Glad you got a show out of it Pansy." I huffed, holding back the tears I wanted to so badly let out.

I heard a few people whistle and cheer at me as I left. Now everyone knows that I just got cheated on by Adrian Pucey. Embarrassing.

I'm well known for being Draco Malfoy's cousin because everyone is always all over him and I'm always with him. We're in the same friend group.

This year, I'm even more known to people because of my father's death which can't seem to stay private because of the stupid daily prophet.

Even though Pansy is my best friend, I just want to talk to Harry. He was my best friend until all of that happened. And technically my half brother as well. I haven't been able to speak to him since then at all, it's like he was avoiding me.

Everyone already knew I was the daughter of Sirius Black, what really shocked them is that Bellatrix became my legal guardian even after she murdered him.

I'd be shocked too. I was shocked.

I guess Sirius never changed his guardianship contract when Bellatrix turned to the dark side. They used to be close when they went to Hogwarts.

I'll never hate anyone more then Bellatrix Lestrange. I would do anything to get her put back into Azkaban. Let alone kill her myself.

Right now her and all the other Death Eaters are in hiding.

She's been trying to act like she owns me all summer and convince me to become a Death-eater like Draco.

Everytime I refused, I would get punished.

Only a few people knew in our house that Draco had to get the dark mark, but nobody spoke about it. He had no choice because of his father.

I felt bad for him because I knew he didn't want anything to do with that bullshit and he certainly didn't want to become like his father. We all hated his father.