4

tw drugs and alcohol

Margot
I wake up with an awful headache and in a bed that isn't mine.

A dark room, it's very clean and smells familiar. I was in a king sized bed, black silky sheets, and pillows that could put me into a coma.

What the hell happened to me last night. I see the bathroom door is closed and the sound of a shower running.

I'm in nothing but an oversized shirt that isn't mine. My dress is folded neatly on the desk across the room and my heels beside me on the bed.

No way I slept with a random. Did I get drugged? I'm gonna find out who the hell has me up in their room.

I made my way out of the bed, the cold air hitting my bare legs as they stepped onto the cold floor.

The bathroom door opened to the curly haired brunette, water dripping from a single curl above his brow, in nothing but a black towel wrapped around his waist, just below his v-line.

My eyes slightly widened at the sight of him. Oh my god. His abs, his muscles, veins—stop. What are you doing Margot.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, I snapped out of my trance and locked eyes with him.

"Why the hell am I in your dorm?" I glared at him.

"You don't remember." He scoffed, walking back into the bathroom with clothes in his hand.

"Did I do something I wasn't supposed to?" I got up from the bed and started walking to the door. "Not particularly." He said through the closed door.

I waited for a moment and then realized, "I didn't sleep with you—did I?" My mouth gaped open. He immediately opened the door, his boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants on, and pushed me up against the wall beside us and wrapped his hand tightly around my throat.

"That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" He muttered. "Someone sounds insecure." I said pushing him off of me with force.

"You're so whiney." He seethed looking me up and down as he got closer to me again, me staying backed up against the wall.

"Last night after you walked out on your friends during the party, I went to go smoke and unfortunately found you."

I looked at him confused.

He opened the distance between us to grab his towel, he started shaking the excess water out of his wet hair.

Mattheo
This party is extremely boring especially when you don't have anyone to dance or sleep with.

Don't get me wrong, I would've charmed my way into getting with Margot until she suddenly left us upset.

I could have gone and found me another girl, but I wanted one to come up to me. I was no chaser.

I decided I had wanted to go smoke on the Astronomy Tower, where I usually do.

I found Margot laying down against the wall, an empty bottle of vodka beside her and a lighter on top of a baggy with I'm assuming weed, that's what it smells like.

And...pills? What?

You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is my spot. Why the actual hell is she here? Does she have nowhere better to go??!

She was still in her dress, the straps were undone from her black heels, her makeup was messed up, like she had been crying, she watched the view in front of her, eyes glossing with tears and red.