22

I for some reason wanted to add this song to this chapter because I was listening to it while writing so

ALSO STREAM TRILOGY IK ITS A OLD ALBUM BUT ITS BEEN MY FAVORITE WEEKND ALBUM FOR SO LONGGGG HEHEH

Margot
I pulled my hood down as I came to sit down at the dining table with the Malfoys.

Mattheo came down shortly after me so we wouldn't be suspected of being together.

He sat next to me on my left with Draco on my right and his parents in front of us.

The elves began setting down trays of breakfast options for us all to choose from, everything smelled so good I could really eat everything.

"I want to hear from all of you, how is the year going so far?" Cissy asked putting fruit on her plate.

"It's going fine for me. The professors are more strict on us this year." Draco spoke breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah—Snapes been on our backs for a long time" I said putting some mashed potatoes on my plate along with bacon, eggs, and some buttery bread.

"He hasn't been targeting just you guys, has he?" Lucious asked. "Oh no. Everyone." Draco said. "We always bickered when we were your age. Nobody really liked him." He continued.

"Yeah my father didn't like him much either.."

"Snape doesn't like anyone. He only liked Pottahs mother. Lily." Draco rolled his eyes. I stayed quiet this time because I didn't know how to respond to that.

"These mashed potatoes are amazing." I said changing the subject.

"They really are. Is that your favorite food?" Cissy chuckled and I nodded.

"I'm glad you do my love." She smiled, I think she really enjoys having a girl around the manor because she only has one son.

Margot's favorite food: mashed potatoes
Confirmed and noted

I glanced at Mattheo who had entered my mind. 'I thought you knew mashed potatoes were my favorite?' I thought to myself.

I wasn't so sure
You always had them, but you have almost the same damn thing every time

I chuckled to myself, also smiling at how much he paid attention to the little things about me.

"Mattheo, how's everything with you lately?" She turned to ask him.

He had pancakes with syrup on top and strawberries on the side.

"It's fine. Why do you ask?"

"Has the dark lord requested anything from us?" Lucius jumps in to ask. "If he did, he would've told you." Mattheo said with slight attitude.

"Right. The next meeting is towards the end of your break."

"For what?" I ask.

"Tasks and upcoming recruiters."

Tasks and upcoming recruiters???? I feel myself getting nervous and lean back in my cushioned chair.

"What upcoming recruiters?" He asks confused.

"I'm afraid I cannot say..under the orders of the dark lord." He evilly smirks.

I could fucking avada him right now.

Me too darling

What if it's me they're trying to recruit? Has Bellatrix gone that far? Am I capable of being a death eater?