18

Margot
Another boring day of classes.

Mattheo and I had been doing well keeping our relationship a secret. This secret relationship included lots of affection, obsessiveness, and sex.

We remained to 'hate' each other in public but behind closed doors, it something else.

He wasn't acting like a foul git like he used to with me. When it was just us, away from everyone we knew, he was an angel.

He had a sweet spot for me and I adore him for that, he isn't what people say about him. An asshole, dick, git, self centered, or a self absorbed person. Wait, I'm people. I used to say stuff like that about him.

There was either people who were scared of him or people who wanted to be him.

We had all just gotten seated in Transfigurations and Professor McGonagall taught it. She was my favorite one out of all the Professors I had.

"I'm afraid I have something I need to take care of. Please grab a parchment on the back table and look over the instructions quietly. I'll be just a moment." she said and left the classroom.

We all sat in silence awkwardly looking at each other then some people started to stand and walk towards the back of the classroom.

Mattheo and I looked at each other at the same time shrugging and standing up, his seat was right next to mine and our desks were a two per desk kinda thing.

We both waited in the line of people picking up parchments which surprisingly took a while for a single piece of parchment.

I stood on my tippy toes trying to look over the people seeing what was taking so long. "Need help there?" I turn around and drop back on my heels, looking up at him, "Suppose you're gonna lift me up to see?" I put both my hands on my hips smirking.

Then he did. I didn't think he was serious. "Mattheo! I'm serious! Stop! Remember our little secret?" I whisper shouted to him as he picked me up smiling.

He then suddenly dropped me but then caught me so I wouldn't stumble back and fall.

We both got to the front and as I was about to grab two parchments, one for me and one for Mattheo, he slyly pushed the stack of parchments on the floor. "Mattheo what the hell?!" I looked up at him confused.

"You move so slow. You deserve it anyways." He rolled his eyes at me. "Are you fucking serious?! You're the one who knocked this stack down!" Everyone's attention was on us now.

"Yes I'm fucking serious. That's your fault." he crossed his arms.

"What is going on here?" McGonagall says coming between us.

"She pushed me and created a scene."

"You lying piece of-"

"That's it. I don't want to hear you twos bickering much more." She cuts me off and swishes her wands at the floor. The parchments are back in their perfect stack again.

"Both of you back to your seats. I don't want to hear another peep out of you." She said annoyed.

Me and Mattheo silently walk back to our seats with our parchments. We slowly look at each other and smirk.

We didn't really care if we caused a scene when we argued just that people knew we still hated each other so our secret wouldn't be out.

"Today you and your partners will be working on turning fruit into vegetables."

"But that's a lesson from last year" I complained—which probably wasn't a good idea, "Miss Black, if I hear another word—you will be sent to the headmasters study." she snapped at me. Shit. My favorite professor hates me.