16

Margot
It'd been a week and I still haven't seen Malcom.

I was growing very nervous because of my necklace. It was so precious to me. I can't believe I stupidly gave it away like that to a boy I just fucking met.

I just have to try and not think about it too much.

I couldn't focus on anything throughout today. The one thing clouding my mind was that necklace more then Malcom. I did want to see him, but I was worrying because of my necklace.

——————

We decided to go watch the boys at there Quidditch tryouts. It was only Blaise, Lorenzo, and Mattheo trying out.

Draco couldn't because of that death-eater stuff, I'm sure that was an excuse seeing Mattheo was doing it and he's also a death eater.

I put on grey sweatpants and a black cropped long sleeve sweater.

I walked with Daphne and Odeya to the stadium to watch tryouts. Daphnes dating Blaise basically and Odeya's dating Lorenzo. That just leaves me with Mattheo except we aren't dating. Acquaintances with benefits you could say.

I begged Pansy to come but she didn't want to come seeing there was no point if Theodore wasn't trying out. I honestly don't know why he didn't want to tryout.

"Wow, it's actually pretty chilly." I say hugging my small bare torso.

"I'd give you my sweatshirt, but it's cold." Odeya awkwardly smiles, "I'm gonna get a sweatshirt from Blaise in a second here" Daphne says.

I walk up to the boys with her, my arms still crossed over my stomach. I'm hoping this tryout isn't too long, I'm gonna literally freeze to death out here.

"Hey, do you have a sweatshirt I could borrow? It's really cold." Daphne asks Blaise and his face lights up knowing she wanted his sweatshirt, "Yeah of course. In the locker room on the bench." he nods his head to the direction of the locker room.

"It's fucking freezing." I mutter as we turn around, "I've got my sweatshirt in my locker if you want it, Black." I hear Mattheo holler from behind me and I turn around.

"Why would you give me your sweatshirt?" I ask confused. "I'm just being a gentleman." he puts his hand up in surrender while the quidditch stick is in his other.

"I can stand being out here for a little longer." I insist and turn back around to catch up with Daphne.

"Another fight with your boyfriend?" she smirks at me. "He's not my boyfriend, Daphne." I glare at her, "He was offering me his sweatshirt which I wouldn't wear not in a million years."

"It's pretty cold, M." M. My necklace. Why did she have to use my nickname. Now that's the only thing on my mind again.

"Fine." I quickly say as we walk into the locker room.

Daphne grabs Blaise's hoodie and waits for me searching a locker engraved 'Riddle M.' I open his locker and see the sweatshirt he wore previously and take it out.

It's a plain black sweatshirt that looked more comfortable then my own and smelled familiar which I still couldn't make it out. It smelled like Mattheo obviously, but something else.

I put it on and Daphne and I left to go back up to the stadium.

The boys had begun the tryouts by the time we sat down by Odeya, "Took you gals long enough." She said but I ignored her.

I pick up one of the hoodie strings and stick it into my mouth chewing on the plastic liner at the end of it nervously as I think about that necklace. I need it back or I'll fall apart or something.