34

Mattheo
Once I was in my dorm, I broke everything I could.

I punched all the mirrors until they were all shattered into pieces on the floor, some pierced into my skin.

I punched many holes in the wall, threw the sheets off my bed and teared them all up. I broke everything my sight, anything I could.

I drank an entire bottle of hard alcohol and threw the glass bottle at the wall.

Margot
My friends tried their best to comfort me, but it was no use.

I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't get out of bed. I hadn't left for days if not weeks.

"Can I talk to her alone? Please." Draco said and the girls left.

"He told me he wanted to stay with me forever Draco. Why did he lie?" I sobbed into his arms. "I don't know." He whispered. "He took me out on a fancy date and everything. If it's been months together, what was the point?" I cried more thinking about all of our memories.

"He called me his love, he showed me love." I waved my wand and a glass bottle of tequila appeared to which I quickly unscrewed the top and took a sip.

"No please don't drink Margot. You know that's the worst thing for you right now." He took it out of my hands.

"No it's gonna help me." I tried to snatch it from his hands as I cried more.

"Temporarily." He waved his wand and it disappeared.

"Draco! Why! I loved him. And he didn't? After all that- we're over!" I cried more into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry M. You don't deserve this, but I think he's just scared." He said and I looked up at him confused, "He's never been in love. You know how he was with girls. They were just for pleasure." He softly rubbed my arms up and down.

"Was I? Was I for his fucking pleasure. Because the things he said to me say otherwise!" I spat digging my face into my pillow, crying.

"Draco I just wanna be alone." I sniffed. "I can't do this right now. I can't talk to anyone." I said pulling the sheets back over me.

He left without a word.

I continued crying and crying, for hours. It was all I could do. I felt stupid and used. It was all fake and I couldn't do anything about it.

Draco
I walked to his dorm and contemplated if I should really do this.

She wasn't okay. She's shutting the world out and so is he. Nothing about this is okay.

I banged on his door, no answer. I banged a second time, this time harder. "Go the fuck away!" He shouted.

I didn't care, I banged once more and he roughly opened the door, his room was dark. And messy.

"The fuck do you want?!" He spat. His breathe reeked of alcohol.

I pushed him making my way into his room and slamming the door behind me.

"Get your fucking shit together Riddle. You can't shut everyone out!" I pushed him once more and he didn't once fight back.

"Is that all you came here to say?" He chuckled darkly.

"You said all that to her—and you don't love her back??!!" I shouted, "you wanted to be with her forever—yet you don't love her! You're fucking ridiculous!" I continued.

"For fucks sake- she loves you! Why is it so hard for you to accept that?! Someone loves you!" I closed the distance between us.

"Get the fuck out Malfoy. I'll fucking throw you out myself if I have to. And you know I don't want to." He spat through gritted teeth.