20

Margot
Today was the last day before we were sent home for Christmas break.

Today was also Slughorn's Christmas party, he talked to us about it at the dinner, he said that we had to bring a friend or a date with us, it can be someone who doesn't attend his class too.

I was obviously going with Mattheo, I think? Well—it only makes sense to, he is my boyfriend after all.

"Is this like—a formal Christmas party that Professor Slughorn's hosting?" I ask, directing my attention to mainly Pansy, Mattheo, Blaise,and Draco.

"I'm not going." Draco mumbles, "What, why?" I ask out of curiosity. What could be better than attending a party with your friends?

"I have more important stuff to do." Well okay there ferret. I wasn't even going to question why, he's been a dick to me all damn week.

"It's pretty formal, I suppose?" Pansy shrugs, "Yeah, I think so too. I'm bringing Daph as my date." Blaise says.

"I'll bring Theodore, unless you want me to go with you, Margot?" she tilts her head, "Go ahead. I'll be fine on my own. I'll just be crying in a corner." I joke.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I guess I'll take you since I don't have anyone to bring myself." Mattheo groaned.

"I'd rather go with Filch's cat then to go with you." I said glaring at him. I'd actually rather go with Mattheo than with anyone else.

"Even the cat will reject you. It's an honor for me to even offer taking you." He scoffed sticking his middle finger up at me.

"Yeah so stop being so stubborn Margot." Draco spat. "The fucks your problem?!" I looked at him offended.

"Everyone!" He stood up and left us.

"Well that took a turn.." Blaise cleared his throat glancing at me and I just nodded shocked.

The fuck is going on with him?

I shrugged my shoulders looking down trying to process what just happened.

"He's just being a prick, he called me a cotton swab this morning because I used his favorite comb." Blaise said making us all burst into laughter.

"Ah Blaise, you never fail to make us laugh." Pansy laughed into my shoulder.

"I'll let you take me to the party Riddle." I quickly said.

I was gonna take you regardless, don't get too excited

He says in my head and I look his way to see that he was already looking mines, we both smirk at each other.

I didn't really know what to wear to this Christmas party, everything 'formal' I owned was either too formal or...slutty?

"Hey Pans, you think I can borrow something from you tonight?"

"Of course my love. Don't even have to ask me"

——————

"So what are you gonna wear tonight?" I ask Mattheo as I walk over to Pansy's wardrobe.

"Probably dress pants and a black button up"

"You always wear that.." I turn to look at him.

"What? When?" He furrowed his brows.

"Like every party or formal event we've gone to." My eyes awkwardly wander from side to side.

"I mean- I don't look good in anything else. Be real." He scoffs. "Bullshit. You look sexy in like everything." I gesture to what he's wearing right now, grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.