19

tw smut

Margot
Blaise, Theodore, and Mattheo ended up making the quidditch team a few weeks ago.

Today was the first and last game for a while because Christmas break was coming up soon and we were all going to be sent home eventually, or we can stay at Hogwarts.

I was surely going to be sent home with the Malfoys, my first Christmas without my father. I hated to think about it, I dread it.

Last year I spent my Christmas with my father and Harry and Hermione and the Weasleys. I was also able to visit Draco and Pansy during break.

I don't know if I'd be able to do all the Christmas stuff without him, it feels like too much.

It's still many many weeks away, I shouldn't be thinking about that right now.

"Let's get some lunch before the big game!!" Pansy dragged me to the closet to get some Slytherin merch on.

"How long do these games last usually? I forgot" I say putting a pair of sweatpants and a Slytherin hoodie out on my bed. "Two..three hours give or take?"

"Damn! There better be a big supper after I assume"

"It'll be like every other" she says and I sigh disappointed.

Mattheos gonna be playing on the team as keeper, Blaise as chaser, and Lorenzo as the beater.
I was excited to see him play for the first time in a real game, he was pretty solid at tryouts.

I pulled out some fuzzy white socks and a Slytherin scarf and put on my clothes.

——————

About an hour passes by and they're still playing, it's snowing and freezing, but we're all keeping our house spirit and cheering our team on.

Mattheo looks so good in his uniform.

The quaffle comes towards Blaise as he quickly swings by catching it, he dashed down and passes our towers with the other people, they go through Gryffindors team, the quaffle now flying away.

Ginny Weasley almost catches it but Blaise got to it before her, we cheer like crazy for him to get it in one of the rings.

He swings it at the ring on the right, Ron Weasley kicks it out of sight, we all groan in annoyance. We're loosing.

Gryffindor starts cheering thinking they'll win. I know we'll clap back at some point.

Ginny now has the quaffle and speeds towards the middle ring, the one Mattheo is guarding, and throws it into the ring, she gets it in. She gets it in???? What???!

Although it's snowing crazy out here, I can see Mattheo cussing himself out in anger, it's kind of funny when I'm far away watching it.

"We're loosing!" Pansy groans rolling her eyes. "Yeah I can see that." I mumble, I hate loosing just as much as she does.

The quaffle kept coming to Gryffindors side, and everytime a chaser attempted to get it through, they missed, always because of Ronald. When did he get so good at Quidditch? I thought that was his twin brothers.

Dean Thomas was also a Chaser, he launches the ball directly at Mattheo and knocks him off of his broom, he falls hitting the sand and the thin layer of snow, panic quickly rushes through me as I move to get a better look, "That's not fair! Dean did that on purpose!" I said trying to stay calm.

"Harry Potter has caught the golden snitch! Gryffindor wins!" someone announces over the speaker, that's mad.

Gryffindor starts cheering loudly as Slytherin groans.