3

play yo fav party songs

tw drugs and alcohol

Margot
There indeed is a party. Next weekend.

I was surely going with Adrian. Actually, I don't know. We haven't really spoken much since last week, it hurts but at least I know he still cares. I think?

After classes, we all met up in the common room, at the couches by the fireplace and chatted for a bit.

"You guys going to that party this weekend?" Enzo asked us. "Enzo, I think you should know that none of us would back out a Slytherin party. We literally throw the best ones." Daphne says.

"Don't get too defensive, I was just making sure." He smirked. "We all agreeing to bring dates?" He said, looking over at Odeya, she blushes.

"I think that's a good idea." Pansy says, glancing over at Theo smirking at her.

Everyone had available dates to the party except me and Mattheo. I suddenly felt his eyes burning into me again. The guy definitely had no shame to stare at people. Quite fucking weird if you ask me.

Oh wait, Daphne doesn't have a love interest yet. Does she? I mean, she could go with Blaise. She hasn't told me anything about them, I'm assuming she doesn't.

"I don't. Daphne, want to be my date?" I spoke up. "Of course I do. I'd be a moron to say no." She smirked.

"I'll go with the other Greengrass or something" Draco crossed his arms. "Isn't she- nevermind." I was about to say that she's with Adrian, but I'm pretty sure he broke that off because of me.

"Hm?" He raised a brow. I shook my head nevermind.

"Riddle, you've been awfully quiet staring at me. Have something to say?" I tilt my head at him in annoyance, he seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and finally looks around.

"If I had something to say, don't you think I would've said it." He spat. "Are you always this bitchy?" I stare right at him.

"Says the biggest bitch of all." He sits up chuckling. A bunch of oo's from the boys go around, the girls look at me in shock.

"Oh fuck off." I muttered.

"See what I mean?" He smirked.

"You two will definitely fall in love." Odeya smirks. "Funny joke." I said. "I'd never fall in love with a-"

"I'm going to see a friend. I'll see you guys later." I cut Mattheo off before letting him finish.

I left the common room. I needed to clear my head or something. Anything.

I went over to the Ravenclaw common room and waited for someone to enter so I could sneak in.

I looked for one of my friends in the common room and didn't see her. I then went to the girls dormitory and knocked on her door.

The names engraved on it, Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang. I wonder how Cho is. I haven't spoken to her since Cedric. I tried my best to comfort her when she needed someone to talk to.

The girl with extremely long, wavy, platinum blonde hair opened the door and greeted me with a smile and a hello. "Luna! So good to see you." I said, taking a deep breathe.

"It's nice to see you too, Margot." She opened her door more, welcoming me in.

Cho was sitting on her bed, doing her homework.

"Margot. Hi." Cho looked up, surprised. "Hey, Cho. Long time no see." I chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, you too." She smiled and I returned a smile back.

"Is there something in particular you wanted to talk to me about? I can tell there's something wrong." Luna softly shut the door.