2

Mattheo
The only reason I was at this excuse of a school was because of my father.

I have no real reason to be here, I know he wants me out of his sight because I'm a burden.

Girls all over me, people wanting to be my friend, getting stared at everywhere I walk, I expected this.

Being here wouldn't be as bad as I thought, I was still the talk of the school, I hated the attention.

I've heard Margot's name around as well. I knew of her before I came here, Margot Black. She got cheated on the day we first spoke to each other by Adrian Pucey.

I knew who the girl was, but I really hadn't seen her at Malfoy Manor this summer.

Something about her intrigued me. I know it's nothing because I'm not meant to fall for anyone, Riddle men don't have feelings.

She was different. She didn't seem afraid of me like I had wanted her to, and she was thinking about me in her head?

I'm curious to see what her deal is now, I might as well have a little fun if I'm gonna be here now away from my wretched father.

Margot
"Margot! Hey! Wait up!" A familiar voice called my name behind me. I stopped walking and turned around only to see Adrian trying to talk to me.

I was supposed to be walking to my dorm to do my nails with Pansy.

"What the hell do you want?" I crossed my arms at him. "I wanted to apologize for what I did." He said.

"Okay. Apologize." I kept eye contact with the boy in front of me.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you. It was a mistake." I scoffed at his plain apology, getting ready to turn around but he started talking again, "I don't know why I even wanted Astoria. She's nothing compared to you. You're..amazing." He looked me up and down holding my hand which I quickly snatched away.

"Did you shag her?"

His face started to become red, he wasn't about to lie to me. "Just admit it, your face is already red." I huffed through my nose knowing I was wasting my time and only hurting myself more. "I did." He blurted out.

"It was that hard to keep it in your pants?" I looked him up and down disgustedly.

"It meant nothing, I swear. She's not even good. You are way better than her." He said almost sounding desperate. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?" I scoffed.

"I didn't mean it like that! I promise—I'm so sorry for cheating on you. It'll never happen again. Please." He began to hold my hands.

"Just give me another chance. At least consider it." He continued.

Should I really give him another chance? Does he deserve it?

"I don't know.." I looked down. "I've reflected and I'll do better. Okay?" He lifted my face up to look at him.

"I'll maybe consider us being okay. Don't take that as a 'we're back together' answer." I nicely pulled myself out of his grasp.

"Of course. Thank you, M." He smiled. I couldn't help but send a small smile back.

I knew I shouldn't have turned around. I know I'm making a mistake. I know the type of person he is. This is only going to fuck me up more than it already has.

——————

"You what?!" Pansy looked up at me, shocked.

"I told him I would maybe consider it! I didn't know what else to say, Pans!" I said as I applied a coat of black nail polish to my thumb.