21

Mattheo
I wish she hadn't followed me.

She was so loud that we almost got caught by Draco and Snape. I held her against me with my hand covering her mouth, not a single movement from either of us.

Her stupid move only fueled my anger knowing if we got caught we'd be in very much trouble.

I had to know what Draco was doing and what was going on.

Does this mean Snape is a death-eater again? Is Malfoy really the Chosen one? Does my father know about this? Is this something I wasn't supposed to know?

——————

Margot
I was already a little tipsy from the alcohol by the time the party was over, so we didn't go back.

Mattheo dragged me all the way back to the common room and to his dorm, slamming the door behind me making me flinch.

"Do you realize how close you were to getting our asses caught?!" He shouted at me.

"Maybe if you hadn't acted like suck a dick I wouldn't have been!" I spat walking up to him.

"And maybe if you minded your own damn business-"

"Are you bipolar?" I asked curiously cutting him off only for him to close the distance between us by slamming me hard into the wall and wrapping his hand tightly around my throat.

"Answer the fucking question." I muttered staring into his dark brown orbs.

"No. I am not Margot." He said through gritted teeth. "You sure act it. You were happy just an hour ago and then you suddenly decided you hate me again."

"Well maybe I do." He slowly backed away from me realizing what he said.

"You don't mean that." I scoffed as tears filled my eyes but I pushed them back quickly. "Just get out." He ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Have a good fucking night." I shoved past him, slamming his door hard as I left.

I let the tears fall down my cheeks and quickly wiped them when I got to my dorm.

I closed the door and took off my heels tossing them on the floor when Daphne came out the bathroom steam following behind her with a towel wrapped around her head.

"You're back awfully late" Pansy smirked. "Yeah Mattheo and I somehow got lost." I lied not caring how bad my excuse was. I was tired.

"You got lost?"

"Even at a school Ive been attending for six years, I can still get lost." I smirk. "Agreed."

"Odeya hasn't come back yet." Pansy looked at the time above our door.

I changed into a pair of Christmas pants and one of Mattheos shirts that I had. I was pissed at him, but I craved for him.

We all had our clothes already packed before we went to the party because we'd be getting back tired so I didn't need to worry about that.

Before I knew it, I was in my bed ready to shut my eyes.

——————

I didn't feel like changing my pants so I just threw on a hoodie and started to get my stuff.

"When'd you get back last night Deya?" I yawned stretching my arms out. "Late. I can't wait to get down there and go back to sleep for the next few hours." She said relieved.

We made our way down to the train station and met with the boys. I suddenly remembered what went down last night and I felt upset again.

They offered to carry our stuff to the compartments we'd be in but there wasn't enough room for us all to be together so we luckily found two next to each other.