6

Margot
It'd been weeks since Mattheo and I had last spoken.

He meant it when he said he didn't want me to talk to him, fine by me, I never wanted to talk to the fucker in the first place. He talked to me first.

I was doing exactly what we both wanted, I didn't talk to him nor did I look at him. It needs to stay that way. I'm not sure it would, we're in the same friend group and I'm not finding a new set of friends.

I already spoke to my friends about the rumor situation, they did no such thing of course.

Now if Bellatrix wants me to kill someone, it'd be him. Actually no, if she was an option, it would be her then him.

She is forcing me to go to this stupid death-eater meeting with Draco in hopes that I'd change my mind about getting the dark mark.

I already know what's bound to happen when I refuse once again. The Cruciatus Curse.

I wasn't usually as nervous as Draco because he was actually a death-eater and he had very difficult tasks he needed to perform. Like killing Dumbledore.

I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. I was never getting that stupid mark.

——————

"Black? Margot Black?" A random Ravenclaw girl called me over.

Her group of friends were staring at me weirdly, whispering and laughing.

"Who are you guys-"

"You really had sex with Mattheo Riddle??" Another girl eagerly said, cutting me off, "What was it like?!" The other one asked. "How many guys have you slept with this year?" Another asked like it was casual. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE GIRLS.

I contained the strong urge to actually kill them right then and there, instead I sat down with them, "You know, for a couple of Ravenclaw girls, you sure are bitchy." I rested my palm under the side of my face.

They all got quiet and looked very stunned. They definitely hadn't expected that. They'd expected me to sit down and tell them about all my 'experiences'.

"You girls would be perfect for Slytherin, perhaps you would've been friends with my friends." I shrugged. "Really?" The girl who called me over smiled. "No." I stared at her coldly.

"I thought you were good girls. Maybe next time, dig your noses in your books where they should be, not in other peoples business." I stood.

"Oh, and it was just a silly rumor." I patted the girl on my rights shoulder and left them.

Fucking annoying. I can't believe I have to deal with this. It's not the first time too. I'm going to find out who did this to me. And not for him, for me.

I sat down for dinner beside Draco like usual. He was more quiet than usual, kept picking at his food.

I stayed quiet too, I didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. Those girls really pissed me off.

"Why were you talking to those Ravenclaw girls?" Blaise asked, easing the awkward silence between us all. I just now realized it was either me or Draco starting the conversations when we ate. Not all the time, but most of the time.

"You associate with Ravenclaws?" Draco looked up at me and gave me that 'Draco look'. I swear to Merlin he hates every house that isn't Slytherin for no valid reason. "No, the only Ravenclaw I really associate with is Luna." I said honestly.

"Really? Looney Lovegood?" He scoffed. I hit him hard on the shoulder, everyone around us looked our direction, hearing the loud hit. He hissed at me staring at his shoulder.