5

tw violence

Margot
"We just hung out!" Daphne said frustrated because we were pestering her about her whereabouts with Blaise the night of the party.

"Hm yeah, hung out." Odeya air quoted. "What's your definition of 'hung out', Daph?" She crossed her arms.

"Nosy arses." Daphne muttered.

"We heard that, blondie." Pansy scoffed. "Good. Now stop asking! We didn't hook up like people normally do. It doesn't always have to be that way you know." She raised a brow.

"Okay okay, you're right." I let out a sigh finally giving up. "I think that's cute, you guys are taking it slow." Pansy said.

"Wow now you all suddenly care about taking it slow." She glared at us.

"If we didn't care we wouldn't have even mentioned it." I say.

We all walked to the Great Hall for lunch. Luckily it was the weekend so we had no classes today.
We sat down with our friend group like usually and began putting food on our plates.

"Wait, so, you are admitting that there's something with Blaise?" Pansy playfully elbowed her. "Shut your bloody mouth! He's coming here!" She whisper-shouted.

"Ugh, you guys are still talking about this?" Draco rolled his eyes. "How would you know what we're talking about-" Daphne paused confused.

"I'm not deaf, you're talking about my best friend." He scoffs.

"We should really talk about something else. This Blaise topic is getting boring as hell." I spoke.

"Thank you" Daphne.

"What Blaise topic?" Blaise sat down across Daphne smirking.

"Nothing!"
"Nothing!"
"Nothing!"
"Nothing!"

We all say at the same time.

"Not suspicious at all.." He smirked making eye contact with Daphne first.

Soon, the other boys arrived and sat by us too.

"So where were you the night of that party Margot?" Pansy looked at me curiously. I paused, looking up at him only to see he was already looking at me. I couldn't tell them I was with Mattheo or that I was out getting wasted. They'd get very upset at me knowing I went back to my dark place that night.

What's the worst that could happen if I told them I was hanging out with him?

"We're still talking about this?" I rolled my eyes. "You of all people wouldn't mind us asking unless-"

"I was smoking. I needed to clear my mind." I simply said.

"Hm, smoking?" She looked at me unconvinced.

"Not the kind you think. I really did need to clear my mind, nothing too serious." I said, knowing she would get on my ass if I told her that I went to my bad place.

Mattheo
Her friends asked about her whereabouts the night of the party and Margot didn't think she could tell them she was with me.

It seems to me that Parkinson asked her something that has her completely on edge. She's growing nervous, playing with her little necklace, panic inside, thinking of a lie.

I couldn't make out what she said, but she was lying to them about something.

She didn't want them knowing that she went back to her dark place. At least she didn't say she was with me.

Margot
He was still staring at me. Pansy still wasn't on board with what I was telling her, like everything that happened in my life was her fucking business.