8

Margot
"I don't get why he even created that meeting. He was talking to me the whole time." I paced around.

I was in Draco's dorm and we were talking about the death eater meeting from yesterday and everything that happened.

"Me neither. I just know it's not good." He played with his snake ring.

"I'm probably gonna end up dying or something." I said. "Don't say that." He glared at me.

"Sorry. That's just how I feel." I said truthfully.

"It doesn't make it okay to say." He glared.

"What's up with you? Has the 'Dark Lord' said anything to you lately?" I changed the subject and air quoted dark lord because he's a fucking joke to me.

"Not yet. They still want me to kill Dumbledore. I still can't believe they're making me do it." He groaned closing his eyes.

"Yeah it sucks.."

"Well, I'm the chosen one." He said.

"Are you? I thought it was Harry from what I heard.." I shrugged.

"Who's that??" He said stupidly.

"Don't be a dick. Harry Potter." I sighed.

"He's not the chosen one. He's just a stuck up twat." He muttered.

"That stuck up twat was my best friend." I glared at him crossing my arms. I really didn't like when he'd talk bad about him.

"Speaking of, you never told me what happened the night of—you know." He said softly.

"I don't want to go into detail. You already know what happened. Hellatrix killed Sirius and Sirius was Harry's godfather. Nothing else to it." I said seriously.

"I've waited 14 years..." Harry said, looking at the glowing globe in his hand.

Lucius snacked his tongue on the roof of his mouth, "I know." He said sounding sympathetic.

"I guess I can wait a little longer." He finished.

"Now!" He shouted, we were about to attack them.

"Stupefy!" We all hit the death-eaters surrounding us with the Stupefy spell, sending them all several feet back, giving us some time to run.

"Guys. Split up." Harry said, grabbing my wrist and taking me with him.

We were in the 12 Grimmauld Place, with a globe that the death eaters were after, it was supposedly very important to Harry.

Everywhere we went, death-eaters followed and casted spells on us.

We eventually met up, watching all the globes fall in front of us.

Neville grabbed Luna as she watched, "Get back to the door!" Harry yelled, we all started running away from the falling glass.

We ran and free falled very close to the floor, Hermione casting a spell so we don't bust our asses.

"Hello? Margot!" Draco snapped his fingers in my face.

"What? What!" I snapped back into reality, startled by Draco all up in my face.

"Were you daydreaming or some shit?" He looked at me confused.

"Pshh. No. What're you talking about?" I played it off cool.

"You're being very weird. Anyways, there's this twin door I've been meaning to tell you about. He wants me to um...let some people in the night to—you know..kill Dumbledore." He said. I could feel the fear in his tone.