36

Margot
I found myself in the dark. Absolutely clueless of my whereabouts.

The last thing I remember, was.....was me being taken??! But by whom..no way this was Mattheo.

I tried to move, but I also couldn't. I heard chains and shackles attached to my body, the more I pulled on them the tighter they got. The tighter they got, the more pain it cause my wrists and ankles. They must have a spell on them.

I groaned painfully trying not to move as much so it wouldn't hurt, but it did either way.

"Let me out!" I shouted. "What the fuck do you want from me?!" I spat. No answer.

About what felt like hours later, I hear what sounds like a gate open and someone walks in.

"My dear Margot. Such a shame your last name couldn't have been Lestrange." She sighed disappointed.

"Let me go! You fucking cunt! What are you doing?"
I spat at her as she chuckled amused. "I'm giving you an early surprise. I was gonna wait, but I decided now was the best time." She caressed my cheek which I tried to move my face away, but she only dug her sharp nails into my skin scratching it.

I felt the crimson liquid trickle down my cheek as she pulled down a string that turned on the one light bulb, my only source of light. Poor light.

It was bright enough to see a person was in here and myself, everything else was black for me.

"What are you gonna do to me." I muttered.

"A lot actually. You'd be a big help to some of our friends." She smiled evilly.

"I will never, I mean never—be friends with your friends!" I spat at her pulling on my shackles as she laughed at me.

"Let's start with your mark. That's the first surprise." She cackled, her wretched laughs filling the room I was in. The cell I was being imprisoned in.

"I don't wanna get the mark, so you're forcing me to?" I scoffed almost laughing. "As if that's gonna solve your fucking problem, huh?!" I screamed, "I swear I'm gonna kill you Bellatrix. I promise I will." I spat through gritted teeth.

"Aw, don't make promises you can't keep. I doubt you'll live to tell your story." She chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I took a deep breathe.

"After what we have planned, you'll have high chances of being dead." She spat.

"Who is we?"

"Oh you'll see!" She said cheerfully. I've never been filled with so much hatred in my entire life.

——————

It'd been a day. Or so I thought.

I hadn't been eating to begin with, I forgot what I even looked like.

"Ah, Margot Black." He walked in with his snake.

"Up." He said. "Fuck you. I can't get up." I spat at him.

"This will only be worse for you. I'd wish to kill you now, but how will I enjoy seeing you and my traitor son suffer." He laughed.

"So you knew." I looked at the hideous thing.

"Right you are. He won't come looking for you." He said waving his wand and my body was forced up.

"Now let me just rip off your sleeve." I squirmed as much as I could, not caring about the pain I was experiencing with these shackles, just to fight off getting this damn mark.