26

Long chapter btw!!!!!

Margot
I was so excited I barely got any sleep. Once I saw light in my room, I knew it was time to wake up.

I hopped out of bed excitedly, getting into my slippers and throwing a plain t-shirt over my cold body and staying in my pajama pants.

I quickly used the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then came out my room.

I looked left and right of the hall, nobody's doors were open, they must still be asleep.

I went to Draco's room which was directly across mine and opened his door to see him sleeping soundly, his platinum hair looking the same as it was last night and his loud ass snoring.

I decided to just leave him like that and go wake up Mattheo.

I quietly opened his door and closed it behind me when I saw him sleeping entirely under the covers, nothing but his messy morning curls popping out of it on the pillow.

I walked up and took the covers off of him to see him sleeping in nothing but his boxers.

His body immediately reacted to the cold breeze that had hit his body and his eyes shot open. Once he saw me he closed them again taking a breathe of relief, "I thought you were Draco." He said raspy.

"Well I'm not. Get up! It's Christmas!" I said sitting beside him on the bed.

"It's too fucking early for this. Let me sleep." He groaned into his pillow.

"Mattheo get up!" I took a pillow from the floor and threw it at his face and he didn't react. "I'm gonna sit on you" I crossed my arms, "No I'm tired don't-" I cut him off by hopping on top of him, straddling his warm body.

"You're so warm." I bent down to hug his body feeling his hands hold my ass.

"I don't wanna be the only one up, pleaseeeee." I whined shifting my body on him and he groaned. "Don't move like that love. You know what it does to me." He opened his eyes more, god was his morning voice hot.

"You mean...." I trailed my finger down to the waistband of his boxers smirking and he nodded with a small smile.

"What if I want to give you another Christmas gift?" I smirked applying my hands to his chest while his were still on my ass trying to lift it up from the center of his boxers.

"Now I wouldn't mind that, but seriously, I am tired M. Let me sleep for just a few more minutes." He began to close his eyes again and I sighed, "Alright well if you're sleeping, I'm sleeping." I crashed right beside him and he pulled me close to his body.

Mattheo reached for his wand on his nightstand and spelled the door locked so we wouldn't get walked in on laying together.

"I really miss my dad, Theo." I hugged his body. "I know you do, you'll get through it. You're strong." He kissed my forehead.

——————

We ate breakfast then went to the living room to open our gifts under the Christmas tree.

Narcissa got us all really nice candles that she had custom made from a shop.

She left us all to open our own gifts and I started by opening Draco's.

"Socks? Really?" I looked at him confused, "I know your feet get cold at Hogwarts. You need them." He smirked. "Thank you for the socks. I actually appreciate it." I looked at the different pairs. Draco also got me a really nice shirt that I haven't been able to find anywhere in the Wizarding world.