7

this is probably my least fav chapter, idk if it makes sense given the way the characters act in the movies

Margot
Here I am.

Another stupid death-eater meeting.

Me and Draco were sitting across each other, his parents beside him, in the long table in the dining room at Malfoy Manor.

Bellatrix beside me, smiling. Smiling? Really? Of course she's smiling. Probably excited to see her dear dark lord.

I don't even know why she's forcing me to come to these, I'm not a death-eater. I never will be. She's not forcing me to get the dark mark.

I hate being here. The presence of Malfoy Manor haunts me, the same for Draco. I mean the dining hall, that's where all the bad stuff happens.

Every time I come to these meetings and refuse to get the mark, she hurts me. I want to avenge my father by killing her, she deserves it more than anything.

I don't care how vile murder is, what she did to my family is worse.

Voldemort walks in, his snake, Nagini, slithering beside him onto the table, and the tall, dark curly haired boy behind him. Mattheo Riddle.

His presence pisses me off too.

I was sitting very close to Voldemort, only one empty seat away.

Voldemort motions his hand for Mattheo to sit in that empty seat beside me, earning a glare from Mattheo only to return it back.

I pressed my fingernails against the sides of the leather chairs, growing more nervous, I hated seeing the Dark Lord more than anything. He scares me, I won't let him know that though.

I stopped myself from poking the leather and ruining it because last time I got caught and Lucius Malfoy yelled at me for it. Merlin I fucking hate that man barbie.

I really couldn't help but press more into the leather, I stopped when I felt a pair of eyes on me to my right. He was looking down at my fingers.

Why did he care what I was doing. He should mind his own business and listen to whatever the hell his father is discussing.

I quickly let go and intertwined my hands together on my lap, looking elsewhere.

I then started to slightly fidget with my necklace. It was a necklace with the initial 'M' from my father. It was very important to me given the fact that it's the only thing I have left of him. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost it.

"Margot—Black, how are you?" Voldemort said, smiling evilly.

Disgusting. Just disgusting. Is this what it took to be immortal? He looks like a fucking reptile, much different then his snake.

I caught Mattheo smiling to himself, my eyes slicing to him, confused on what could ever make him smile.

Fuck I still haven't answered.

"I'm alive." I said plainly. "You dare talk to your lord like that?!" Bellatrix stood up from her seat shouting at me. I didn't flinch nor look at her, I was used to her acting this way.

I decided not to talk back this time, I knew it would only make things worse for myself knowing what was going to happen anyways.

Mattheo
I did my best to not let a sound escape my mouth.

I read Margot's mind while she stayed silent to my fathers question to her. It was a quite simple question to answer really, I didn't understand why it took her so long.