13

tw smut

Mattheo
Maybe I was being too harsh. Maybe she'll stay away now.

It's for the best. I'm no good for her. She hates me. I hate her.

I don't want to stay away from her though.

A part of me wanted- needed her, but another part of me loathes her. I couldn't get her out of my fucking head.

Margot
"Have a good sleep?" Pansy smirks at me as I close the door behind me.

"I did until I saw him" I said "Is it just you in here?" I ask, "Yep. Deya and Daph are out doing whatever." She shrugs.

"Okay" I lay down fiddling with my 'M' necklace nervously.

"You good?" She asks "Act as if nothing even happened, kay?" I pull the covers over me.

"Hello elaborate."

"Mattheo! That's my elaboration." I say frustrated with this entire thing.

"Fuck off until you've fixed that attitude of yours." Pansy said opening the door to leave.

"Goodnight" I say ignoring Pansy and falling asleep in seconds.

——————

Professor Snape sat us all down in the room of requirement just as McGonagall and all of Gryffindor leaves.

"I'm telling you, it's got something to do with Halloween coming up!" Daphne says excitedly as we settle down on the benches.

Snape clears his throat for us to stop talking "The Masquerade Ball is a special tradition that happens every few years. On the night of Halloween, a muggle holiday that we celebrate, we shall gather in the Great Hall, for a—" he pauses and rolls his eyes as if he's about to dread the next words coming out his mouth.

Me, Pansy, Daphne, and Odeya all look at each other with smiles on our faces knowing we haven't experienced this yet since we were only first years when the last Masquerade Ball happened.

"..night of friendship, and a well mannered frivolity." he explained. "It is an occasion for dressing formally and wearing masks so you aren't identified." he continued, "You have two weeks to prepare."

"You are now going to find a dance partner and learn how to waltz." "Stand up." he says once more making us all stand up quickly.

Everyone sprints to find a dance partner and me, I don't know who to even dance with. A soft but cold hand grabs mine and slides me past the people trying to get partners, I guess I have one now.

Or not. I didn't want to see him. I didn't even wanna look at him.

"What are you-"

"You don't have a dance partner. I don't have a dance partner. Saving us both the embarrassment." He quickly says as Snape turns on the ballroom music.

"I'd rather be embarrassed then dance with you." I glared at him as we started to waltz dance.

"Someone's mad they can't except the truth."

His cold rings burned into my warm skin as our hands kept pulling and switching apart during the dance.

"You're the one making a big deal out of it. Not me." I say looking him directly in his eyes. He doesn't break off eye contact with me and doesn't give me a reply the rest of the dance.

The rest of the dance I was focused on what I was gonna wear rather than how me or him were actually dancing.

——————

I was somehow in Mattheos room again, but this time we were shouting at each other over who made the better potion in class today.

"Someone's mad they can't except the truth!" I mock his voice of what he said to me during the waltz dance the other day.

"Very funny." he fake laughs "Look who's fucking talking!" he gestures to me, "Everything is always a competition to you! And you never win! It's always me! I was here first—not you!" I spat at him.

"Round of applause to Margot Black, she's a big fucking liar!" he claps louder fake smiling making my blood boil even more.

"And you are so stuck up!" I breathe out a chuckle, "Not to mention, a little man whore"

"Says the whore herself. Say about a few nights ago, you were practically screaming my name." He spat.

"Yeah, maybe I should've found that guy instead and slept with him. Better?"

He closed the distance in between us, his eyes flickering from mine to my lips. "I saw his intentions with you. At least I didn't treat you like complete shit." He muttered.

"Oh, but you did."

"You know the person I am. Who's fault is that?" He grinned.

"I don't want to have another conversation with you again." I went to turn around but he snaked his big arm around my waist and pulled me back in.

"Then let's just fuck." He said.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"You heard me." He brought my body closer to his.

I couldn't resist his touch any longer, I needed him again. I crashed my lips onto his, him giving into it.

He put his other hand on my thigh and lifted me up, i straddled his waist and he took me to his bed.

He lays me down, pulling off his shirt as he kisses on my neck, leaving hickeys from there to my collarbone.

"Silencio" he mutters so nobody can hear anything from inside the room.

I push him off my neck, he looks at me confused. "It's my turn." I pushed him off of me and grabbed his shoulders, straddling him.

I pressed my lips onto his again, moving my body on top of his hard on, earning a held back groan from him.

He pulls off my shirt revealing my bra and outlined breasts. He slips off the panties underneath my skirt and pulls off his pants, "We're keeping the skirt on I see?" I smirk looking down at his boxers about to pull them down. "It's a better experience if you're gonna be the one doing all the work." he smirks back.

I pull down his boxers as his big hard cock springs up and the size always surprises me as I'm not used to it yet. I align myself on him as he continues to kiss my neck making it hard to bite back another moan.

I slowly drop pushing myself into him and he gasped quietly.

I began to move myself on top of him, riding up and down, quickening my pace.

"Margot" he moaned out gripping my waist tightly and adjusting himself, "every inch of you belongs to me. Do you understand?" He managed to say.

"Yes." I said, I was enjoying this too much. My walks tightened as I rode him through my high, I was getting tired.

"Fuck." He moaned as he moved my body on top of him, wanting me to not slow down.

"I'm almost there." He grunted as I bounced. "I am there. I'm coming-" I came on top of him quickly pulling myself off of him.

"That-" he was still breathing heavily, "was amazing." he said. "Yeah" was all I could say, still trying to catch my breath.

After a few minutes we both decided to get dressed, I pulled on my shirt and panties and was on my way out.

"Hey Margot." He stopped me and I turned around.

"This was just a fuck." He stride towards me, "I know. That's all it is." I mumbled, not able to maintain eye contact with him.