37

IMPORTANT A/N. If you are a victim of sexual assault or rpe, please reach out to someone if you haven't already. I never wish this on anyone and it's truly heartbreaking that it happens and that some don't get justice.

This chapter contains content that I don't recommend you reading further if you've experienced something like this^

I don't mean to put this part in the story for the fun of it. I put it in to show how deeply this can traumatize and affect one's physical and mental health ❤️

Margot
She traced the sharp dagger along my entire body, cutting me for her pleasure.

She sliced a cut along the bridge of my nose, like Mattheo had for himself.

She stabbed me twice in the stomach and I was bleeding out, I had very low chances of surviving this. I wasn't coming out of here alive.

My hope was slowly leaving for anyone to come save me.

I tried multiple times to escape, I literally could not.

My face ached in pain, covered in my own blood. I had to spit it out a couple times from the amount of times Bellatrix had taken her anger out on me.

"You're gonna rot in hell for this." I muttered spitting more blood out on the ground.

"We're already in hell." She snickered, "why. Why are you doing this to me." My voice pitched, fighting the urge to cry more which burned my face.

"Your father is a traitor. And so are you! You filthy people!" She shouted kicking me in the stomach, a loud groan escaping my mouth.

I breathed out a laugh, "someone was clearly the unwanted child." I laughed at my comment, only angering her more.

"Crucio!" She pointed her wand at me and I was back at it again. I couldn't stop shaking once the spell was lifted off of me.

My wrists and ankles felt like they were going to fall off of my body any minute now.

"Bring in Dolohov!" She screamed, my ears rang at the sound of her piercing voice.

Dolohov?! Antonin Dolohov? As in the death eater I've seen numerous times. The hell does he want from me?

I felt my vision slowly worsening, all I could see was darkness majority of the time. My screams and hers had filled the cell room repeatedly.

"Ah, what do we have here?" He opened the cell gate, showing the only source of good light. It was bright, almost blinding.

"My niece. Put her to good use." She and him burst into laughter.

"What are you going to do to me.." my breathing became heavy, mortified at whatever the next move on me was going to be.

"You're so beautiful. I've been waiting for ages to do this." He crouched down in front of me and I pulled on my shackles again, wincing in pain.

"Get away from me!" I spat trying to kick him away but I only fueled his anger.

"Bellatrix was right. You are a traitor and a slag." He roughly grabbed onto my shoulders as I tried moving away and kicking at him as best as I could. "Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed.

"Leave me-" "alone!" He covered my mouth with his hand.

I heard the sound of the unbuckling of his trouser pants slipping down. "Please! Don't-" I screamed, my voice completely muffled by his hand.

——————

It was done. He had raped me. And I couldn't do anything about it.