33

I apologize in advance for this.

Margot
I woke up with a pounding headache, I felt like I could hear everything around me.

I sat up and realized Mattheo and I were in the hotel room we booked and not back at Hogwarts. We were supposed to come back last night! The hotel was just to change!

"Theo! Theo! Wake up!" I violently shook him awake and hit his bare chest.

"Ow! I'm awake!" He groaned turning his face into the pillow.

"We're not back at Hogwarts."

"Could you be any louder?" He muffled into the pillow covering his ears.

"We're both on our hangover. We need to leave." I rubbed my eyes which had smudged my makeup from last night.

"We will soon. Nobody will notice we're gone." He turned to his side facing me.

We ended up sleeping for another hour until we really had to get out.

——————

"We're baaaaaack!" I entered my room with Theo holding my bags because my legs had been hurting enough from last night.

"Margot!" Pansy ran up to hug me. "Oh you're back!" She pulled away, "I missed you loads last night." She hugged me tightly again.

"I was only gone for a night." I giggled.

"What's all this?" Odeya hugged me and looked at over my shoulder at Theos full hands. "I'd really like to set these down." He rocked his head back tiredly.

We made way and he set the stuff down and immediately flopped on my bed. "He's more hungover than me." I whispered.

"Uh ya I can tell." Pansy sniggered.

"I can hear you!"

"Sorry sorry." I stifled a laugh.

"How are you okay? Didn't you also get hungover?" Odeya asked. "I did, but my headache went away quickly," I shrugged "so I'm partly good now." I said cheery.

"Can you keep it down??" Mattheo groaned under the sheets. "Yeah yeah." I waved him off as we walked to the bathroom so I could shower.

"He's awfully bitchy today." Odeya said closing the door behind her. "Yeah, last night was crazy." I smirked as I turned on the shower water letting it steam up the doors.

"Ooooo" Pansy nudged me. "Tell us!" She urged.

"Yesterday was so fun! We went out shopping, then to a fancy fancy dinner to which he brought me a huge bouquet of roses. It's in a bag with my other stuff. And we went night clubbing- my god! You guys have to come there one day! It was so cool! And there was stripper rooms and we went to one. And had the most amazing, rough, euphoric, sex ever." I fake fainted on the wall and we burst into laughter.

"That sounds so fun! The party here got shut down! Snape came by again and Blaise and Enzo got caught." Odeya whined.

"Yeah- and they're not here today. They've been in night detention and still have to spend the rest of the day in there." Pansy said.

"Well damn. How'd they get caught?" I said slipping off my dress.

"They were dancing on the fucking tables where everyone could see them." Pansy sighed embarrassed.

I laughed with Odeya imagining how funny it was to see them get caught while being drunk. I opened the shower door and got under the hot steamy water.

"We've all had quite the eventful weekend. I say today we chill out." I scrubbed shampoo through my hair.