35

Margot
After more crying, I finally got myself together to at least leave the room and go to detention.

I'd get hell if I didn't go. I literally had to and I couldn't get sent home. To Malfoy Manor.

My emotions were all up in the air right now. When I wasn't mad and shutting everyone out, I was crying my eyes out until I couldn't.

My whole body ached. It was sore from not moving and my throat was dry from eating or drinking nothing and to add onto that I smoked which made my throat scratchy too. I had constant headaches from how much I cried, my eyes felt like they were gonna fall off from how much I cried, and my face couldn't force an expression.

"Sit. And don't speak a word to anyone around you." Snape said and went to his desk.

The doors suddenly opened and my ears rung to the loud disruption, I didn't care enough to look.

I let my head rock back as I stared into the ceiling, my eyes couldn't close. I couldn't sleep.

"Looks like you've finally decided to join us Riddle."

My heart started racing, I was in the same room as him. In weeks. In weeks, I hadn't seen or heard from him. In weeks, I hadn't spoken to him. I couldn't look at him. Not right now. Not without breaking down and crying.

"I will read off what everyone in here has done as punishment." Snape said.

He cleared his throat reading off the names and what they've done on his list, "Clearwater, staying out past closing time in the library..."

"Higgs, unnecessarily throwing food at another student.."

The list kept going on and on. I was starting not to listen and actually felt myself falling asleep until, "Black, absence of all classes for two weeks and disruption from this morning...." Yeah yeah whatever.

"Finnigan, practicing failed spells on another student.."

"Riddle, absence of all classes for two weeks and destruction of school property." He finished off.

So we both missed classes. That's fucking great. Destruction of school property?! The fuck?

"Black, come up here." Fuck. I sighed and slowly made my way up to his desk. "Tell me, why are your eyes red?" He squinted his eyes. Double fuck.

They were still red from being high, the only thing that stupid vile did was get rid of the high, but not the physical effects it left on me.

"I was sick." I stupidly said. Sick?! "You were sick?" He questioned, very unconvinced.

"Yes. I sneezed too hard and popped many blood vessels." I blinked slowly looking at the pale man in black.

"I see. You may leave my classroom." He said sternly.

I lazily made my way out of his classroom, not daring to look at anyone.

I made my way to the common room hoping to make it to my dorm, but I was stopped by my friends. They urged me to sit with them and didn't even give me the option of leaving.

"We just want to let you know, we're all here for you Margot. And we love you. Just know that." Odeya said holding my hand and Draco pulled me close but I snatched my hand away from her and moved away from Draco.

"I don't need or want anyone's pity. Can we fucking talk about something else other then this stupid breakup?" I annoyingly hid my face in my hands.

"Fine." Pansy sighed, "Draco, it was obvious that you were leaving charms with Isla to go hookup." Pansy said and conversations started to break out which I didn't engage in.