27

Tw smut knives blood

This chapter is sooooooo freaky keep both hands on the phone.

Margot
I changed into the lingerie set Odeya had gotten me, I thought it was quite ironic how she knew I wasn't dating anyone but still got me lingerie, maybe she just got that for everyone.

I admired myself in the mirror, tracing down my curved body, "You okay in there love?" Mattheo called out.

I opened the door seeing his eyes were directly on it then onto me, his eyes widened slightly. He stared me up and down seeing a sly smirk form across his face.

"So you weren't using the bathroom?" He got more comfortable on my bed.

"I in fact was not." I rested my arm against the pillar, his eyes filled with lust.

"Come here." He patted his lap and I slowly made my way onto him. I crashed my lips onto his, grabbing his broad bare shoulders, slowly grinding on him.

"I told you to stop doing that." He muttered lowly grabbing my waist as I shifted my body on top of him.

"I'm about to solve your problem." I smirked seeing his print through his sweatpants.

"But it's me who should-"

"Not tonight. I'm in control. I choose what to do." I cut him off. "I'm all yours." He smirked.

"How do you feel about knives?" I kissed his lips again and pulled away. "If I could carve my name all over your pretty body, I would." He said as he threw off his shirt.

"Well.." I reached to the side and grabbed the blindfold and pocket knife from the nightstand.

"I didn't know you were into this stuff." A wide smirk spread across his face, "just trying something new." I said.

"You know what you're doing?" He said as I wrapped the blindfold, covering his eyes. "Of course I do. You just get to sit back and relax." I smirked as I tightened it.

I thought of what I should've done first.

"I really can't see your beautiful sexy body while you do this?" He started to whine.

"Theo shut the fuck up right now. You will, just not now." I sighed loudly and he stayed quiet.

The blade sprung out and I started to press it it right under his chest, on the right side of his abs. I pressed the blade into his skin, a trickle of blood seeping out.

It took me a few minutes to finish carving his skin and he took it pretty well. He groaned here and there, but he didn't move around it or squirm.

"You can't touch me until I take off your blindfold." He huffed and I pulled his sweatpants down. I pulled his boxers down and grabbed his dick, stroking it as it started to spring up and harden.

I swirled my tongue on his tip licking off the pre cum and slowly moved my mouth up and down.

"Oh fuck-" he moaned grasping onto his sheets breathing deeply.

I put more of him in me and started to suck. I was quite surprised I was able to take his size now, last time I barely could.

I quickened my pace as I watched him rock his head back groaning. His knuckles went white as he grasped tightly onto the sheets.

I went faster and sucked harder on him watching his face the whole time, it brought me so much satisfaction. It felt amazing to have control over him finally.

"M I'm gonna come-" right as he said that, he came into the back of my throat. I kept it in without choking and spit it out on the sheets quickly cleaning it up with my wand.