38

Tw the following chapter and SO ON contains mentions of trauma, abuse, and rape

Margot
Blaise had Luna come and look at me again to see if I had any problems or infections.

He told me it was okay to trust her because they had been close friends before.

She was the one who had cared for me while I slept when I first got out. She wrapped the bandages around me and everything.

I had only trusted her right now to really look at me. Look at where everything happened, and to make sure there was nothing bad there.

She told me that everything would be fine. And that thankfully I didn't have any infections, just some really bad wounds and and that I couldn't have sex for a long time after the way Dolohov went at me without my consent.

I didn't tell her it was Dolohov who had done this to me, all she knew was my situation, but nothing else.

I trusted her a lot to talk to, but I didn't talk to her about it.

——————

Mattheo
I had paced around stressfully in the living room waiting for Luna to get back.

She finally came back and I quickly rushed up to her waiting for an answer. "Is she okay?" I asked her, my eyes searched for an answer.

She was always somehow calm in any situation, it was hard to tell what was going on with her.

"She's healing. But..you'll need to sit down for this." She said quietly. "I can't sit down. Not right now. Not until I find out what's going on." I said stressfully.

She looked at me for a moment and then started to talk again, "Margot is really traumatized. She won't recover for a long long time. It's important that you stay patient with her throughout everything she's about to go through to heal.." She said. My heart broke for this girl, my girl.

"That means, you need to help her eat normally again. She's appeared to not have eaten regularly in weeks, physical signs showing change in her body weight. She probably won't be open to getting intimate again for a very long time, she's scarred from it. She can't get intimate because she's still healing there too. In the mean time, she must be comforted by all of her loved ones. She needs as much care as she can get." She continued.

That was a lot to take in. This really was all of my fault. She was right. How could I have let it get this bad for her?

She's traumatized because of me. She got raped because of me. She got tortured and beaten and starved- because of me.

I couldn't hold back the tears that streamed down my face and Draco came up pulling me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's all my fault. She's like this because of me." My voice cracked as I cried. I've never felt like this in my entire life.

"It's not. She doesn't really blame you. It's Bellatrix who did all of this. Don't do this to yourself mate." He whispered rubbing my back.

"She may cry a lot, but she's tough. And strong. She'll get through this." He assured me.

I couldn't stand feeling like this. I couldn't stand to see her like this. I couldn't stand anything anymore.

I wanted her to talk to me. To feel comfortable with me again, but she couldn't. I had to respect that.

Once I find out who did this to her, I'm gonna kill him. I'll even kill Bellatrix for her. I will. I'm gonna make it my mission to kill them both. And to take down my father once and for all.