32

Margot
I fidgeted with my necklace on Mattheos bed as I waited for him to come out of the shower.

He wanted to discuss something with me and made me wait until he was done which made me a little anxious.

After a few minutes, he finally came out.

He had a black towel wrapped around his lower body, just below his toned v-line. The steam on his upper body reflects his tan abs and chest.

He smirked as I stared in awe at him, I finally came to my senses and shook my head, "that will never get old." I chuckled.

"I think the same thing when I see you with or without clothes." He smiled as he rung out his curly wet hair with another towel.

"So what is it that you wanted to discuss with me that I just had to wait for you to finish a shower." I laid on my stomach as I watched him get dressed.

"I've never taken you out on a proper date." He said bluntly.

"Yeah, you haven't." I scoffed remembering that he really hadn't.

"There's a party here next weekend. Why don't we spend the day together out shopping, a dinner, then go clubbing?" He sat beside me on the bed playing with my hair.

"I love that idea." I almost gasped. "So we'd be on our own the whole day?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh I'd love to get away from school again. That would be such a relief." I dug my neck into his lap.

"I'm gonna sugar daddy you." He winked and I laughed.

"Can I tell the girls?" I looked up at him with innocent eyes and he blushed nodding.

"Wait I thought you hated doing dates and stuff?" I paused.

"I do. But I want to, for you." His lips curled into a cute small smile.

I love him I love him I love him. I didn't tell him that of course. I straddled his hips and covered his face in kisses making him laugh.

"Stop moving so much." He laughed holding back a failed groan. "I like teasing you." I giggled as I kissed him and got off of him.

I thought this was a good way to take a break from all the shit that's been going on lately. Thinking about the fact that in a few weeks I had to get the dark mark. Thinking about it made my mood instantly change.

I hadn't even told my friends. Only Mattheo and Draco knew about this.

——————

It was the afternoon now, and I was putting on my outfit for the day.

I put on a pair of black baggy ripped jeans and a white long sleeve cropped sweater with some gold jewelry. I put my hair into two box braids and did my makeup.

A knock at the door and I opened it to see Mattheo waiting for me.

"You look so cute M." He smiled and I blushed. "I'm gonna go now. I'll see you guys later!" I waved bye to my friends.

"So where to first?" I said as we walked out of the school and to Hogsmeade.

"Wherever you want."

"Hmm." I thought for a split second then the idea came to my head. "Let's go shopping!" I held his hand and pulled him faster.

We made it to a fancy clothing store that had just opened.

"You know the best part about all of this?" He asked as he held my hand. "Is that we can do whatever we want as a couple because death eaters aren't allowed to be in this area." He pecked my lips and I smiled.