30

Tw drinking drugs a LOT of drugs overdose included

Mattheo
After Margot and I had sex, we went back to the common room where everything was back to normal.

I said I was gonna go smoke and that I wanted to be alone, but that wasn't really what was happening.

I made my way to the hospital wing and saw him laying in bed, his eyes barely open from how swollen they were down to his nose and lips.

"You again? I'm sorry—I promise- I'll stay away-" I cut him off punching him in the stomach and he groaned loudly in pain but I covered his mouth with my hand so his voice wasn't heard.

I pressed my body weight onto his lap with my hand and our faces were very close to each other, "she doesn't know I'm here. She doesn't need to either." I seethed lowly.

"If I hear her name in your mouth, or you even speak to her—I will kill you." I looked into his scared watery eyes.

"And you will not tell anybody about us either. You'll stay away and keep your damn mouth shut." I said clearly and calmly.

"Am I understood?" I spat through gritted teeth, "nod if you understand!" He slowly shook his head, his tears dropping onto my hand still covered on his mouth.

I left the hospital wing and actually went outside for a smoke.

——————

Margot
Finally a party! A New Year's party specifically.

It was time for me to let loose after being so down past week. It doesn't feel like me.

I just want a break from everything, to let loose and get drunk.

"I'm so ready to get fucked up tonight." I sighed searching my wardrobe.

"Me too. I'm so ready to get fucked." Pansy smirked. "I bet you are." I smirked at her. "Didn't you like every other day?" She said. "Still do." I winked.

"I hope you two put that lingerie to good use then." Odeya joined in. "Oh we did. Let's just say..it's not wearable anymore." I pursed my lips holding back a laugh.

"That just shows how kinky you are!" Pansy teased me. "You are such a tease, Pans." Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up I didn't even say anything about that." I crossed my arms, "Talk about your relationships, not mine! I wanna hear!" I said.

"Blaise and I haven't had sex yet." Daphne blurted out and all of our jaws dropped to the floor.

"What?! That's impossible!" I almost shouted.

"You're bluffing." Odeya scoffed.

"I can't believe this." Pansy said dramatically.

"I'm not! It's too embarrassing to talk about! I shouldn't have said anything-"

"No! No! Don't be embarrassed! It's okay, Daph." Odeya said in a pitiful tone.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I mean- I thought all the times you and Blaise had disappeared had been to.." I trailed off.

"We both haven't done anything but the casuals." She shrugged.

"You should've told us sooner! We're just—surprised is all." Pansy smiled.

"I'm ready. I don't know if he is." She took a deep breathe.

"Just ask him. Consent is very important." I assured her.