10

play yo fav party songs!

tw alcohol and drugs

Mattheo
I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. We only kissed once and I'm already obsessed with her lips on mine.

It's like she belongs to me, and I belong to her. Like we were..meant for each other some how? No. Not possible. I'm fucking stupid for thinking that.

It's hard not to kiss someone as pretty as her. She was better than any other girl I've kissed. Holy fuck.

I have never gotten so lost in a kiss before, I wish she hadn't pulled away and our friends started banging on the door, the space between us just exploding.

I just needed to get into her pants, then all this would go away. If she was a good kisser, then...

No. I shouldn't be making this about her body. But why should I care? I don't. We're supposed to hate each other. I still hate her. She still hates me.

Margot
It was a Saturday morning, no classes, me, Pansy, Daphne, and Odeya were out at Diagon Alley having a girls day, shopping, etcetera.

Daphne and Odeya wanted to go to the jewelry store while we tried on clothes.

Me and Pansy were at the dress shop looking for dresses to wear to tonight's party.

The party and what we were wearing wasn't all I was thinking about. That kiss kept clouding my thoughts. Why was I still thinking about it? I mean, he did say it wasn't over. What did he mean by that.

"What do you think....of this?" I opened the curtains revealing me in a body-con sparkly black dress with side cinches.

Pansy's mouth dropped and by the looks of it I knew she wanted me to get it "You are mad if you don't get that for the party tonight" She says amazed.

"Making me blush" I roll my eyes smiling at her.

"Are you going to buy it?" She asks "...Yes." I send her a smile and receive one back, "Now you. Go try your dresses on." I close the curtain and get out of this dress.

The sparkles on it are making my skin under it uncomfortable but beauty is pain as they say..

I came out and sat on the little bench holding my dress, waiting for Pansy to show me her dresses.

"This?" She opens the curtain revealing a short body-con dark blue dress with a cinch on the side. My eyes widened at the sight of it, it looked too good on her. Merlin...

"Theodore is one lucky man.." I smirked looking her up and down. "Would he really like it?" She tilted her head. I was in utter shock that she was doubting he wouldn't like it.

"Shut up, he would love it." I twirled a strand of her hair on my finger, "Should I get it then?"

"Is that even a question??" I scoff at her "Okay okay fine." "Make sure you like it, not just me, or Theodore" I tell her. "Yeah yeah" She practically ignores me and changes out of her dress and we checkout then leave the store.

We shop for more clothes that aren't for the party and head to the three broomsticks to meet up with the girls.

"So what did you two gorgeous girls do today?" Daphne says drinking her butter beer.

"We got clothes, jewelry, and mainly spent our day at the dress shop" Pansy says "I'm so ready for this party. I need a break from school already." I sigh bringing the butter beer to my lips and taking a sip.

"Me too. I'm literally burnt out from all the homework we've been given." Odeya says.

"And what did you guys do today?" I asked.