44

Draco
We had all been summoned to the manor for our next meeting, which we were still expected to dress formally, so I did.

I had no idea what Mattheo had done with Dolohovs body, he said we didn't need to worry about it.

But I did. What if his father asks me about him? Or about what I know? When I last saw him and Margot?

I walked into the dining room with mum and saw everyone standing in a circle around the dining table, not sitting down for some reason.

We pushed passed them all and the sight revealed was horrid.

I held my hand up to my mouth. I can't do this. It's too bad. I ran back to the nearest trash bin and started throwing up uncontrollably.

Stop thinking about his body. Stop thinking about it. Fuck. His body was hanging off the chandelier in the middle of the table, it covered in a puddle of his blood still dripping a few feet above, his body had been practically shredded. It had been gaffed completely.

My mum had been gently rubbing my back as I puked out all of my breakfast, my father had then come up and grabbed me by the back of my neck. "Don't tell me you know something about this!" He hissed as I coughed.

"Lucius! For gods sake—he's throwing up. What ever makes you think he knows anything about this!" Mum scolded him and he was silenced.

The two doors Voldemort and Nagini would enter opened and they walked in with a grand entrance, the people circled around Dolohov's corpse had moved giving Voldemort the clearing.

"Ah, what has my wretched son brought me?" He smiled evilly.

Remember, Draco. Lie. You can do this. I can do this.

"Take a seat, all of you. Theres nothing to be afraid of." He said, his tone completely moderate.

We all slowly made our way to our seats, my eyes avoiding the disgusting smelling corpse that was in my sight. I feel like I could throw up all over again.

"Draco Malfoy." He turned his gaze to me and I nodded. Don't be afraid, but don't be too casual.

"What do you know about your cousin and her whereabouts?" He asked me.

"My cousin and I don't get along, I haven't seen her since last month." I said calmly.

"And my son, Mattheo?"

"We got into a fight after Christmas break, I haven't seen him either."

"And how do I know I can trust what you are telling me?"

"I've got no reason to lie. After all. I am the chosen one." I said with a hint of pride in my tone. He narrowed his eyes at me, considering his next words. "Good. Good. And when will you be finished with that cabinet in the room of requirement?" He pet Nagini, thin eyes on Dolohov.

"I'm almost done with it."

"Crucio!"

"Draco!" I heard my mum shout as my body fell to the ground from the chair, the feeling of thousands of daggers digging into my skin. This is what death feels like.

He lifted the spell and made me get back in my seat, I was still shaking. Mum helped me back up because I literally couldn't.

"I'm sorry, my lord." My voice pitched with fear.

"My lord." He mocked me. "I'll have it done by the end of this week." I wheezed.

"Pathetic." He turned his gaze to everyone.