42

Mattheo
I bit my tongue holding onto the fact that I had to wait until it was the weekend to make a plan to kill Dolohov.

I stressed thinking about it all, I hated being here and not out there doing something, anything to help Margot.

He needed to be dead. So did Bellatrix. So did my father. My main concern was Dolohov. He was the first one I was going to kill and I didn't care what it would take or how I was gonna do it.

I just know that I'm gonna make sure he dies a slow and painful death.

I decided that Daphne and Odeya should come together. Then Blaise and Theodore, and Enzo on the weekend so we could get to things quicker.

Today, Daphne and Odeya were here. It was Wednesday, it felt like things were going so slowly. We've been here for over a week now.

It's took her a while to warm up to every person she saw every time, including me.

Most of the time I couldn't touch her, hold her hand, or anything. I respected that, but I wanted her to know that nobody would ever hurt her again and that it was just me.

I'm still the same guy she's been dating for months, the same guy who was there to comfort her every time something was wrong, and the same guy who loves her and always will.

——————

Margot
Today Odeya and Daphne are visiting me.

The visiting thing was kind of overwhelming, it was like I was a celebrity and all the attention had gone to me. I hated that.

"We brought you your favorite." Daphne smiled holding out a bag.

I reached for the bag to look inside and saw a bunch of chocolate frogs. "You didn't have to do that." I smiled shyly.

"You need a taste of sweetness, darling, yes we did." Odeya smirked.

"Theo's cooking is actually really good. I haven't had any desserts yet though, so thank you." I took a bite from the chocolate.

"So how's life in the Black Manor again?" She asked.

I took a moment to let that question process, it felt too early to talk about that..

"You don't have to answer that- how about we play wizards chess?" Daphne suggested.

"Um...I don't know. I don't really feel like it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, okay." She said, her face gloomy.

"Do you want something to eat?" Odeya asked. "No." I said.

"Are you ready to talk about it?" She asked.

"What's with the questions? No. I'm not. I don't want to talk with anyone about it nor will I ever." I snapped.

"Okay, I'm sorry Margot." Odeya pulled out the chair from my vanity and sat on it.

They spent the day trying to talk to me but I didn't want to. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Nobody knows what I went through, I couldn't just open up about it.

They came at night like Draco and and Pansy had, but left in the morning. Pansy was the only one I'd let sleep in my room with me, on the floor.

I appreciated that kind of company, it helped me sleep better.

Mattheo had come in my room a little after the girls left and he started to open up to me.

"I was scared. I know that's not an excuse for the way I left you, but I did love you. I just didn't expect it. I wanted to say it, but my mind didn't let me." He said, his face filled with guilt.