43

Margot
"So how are you?" Blaise asked me the most idiotic question I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Not like that- I mean-" he struggled to get the words out. "How are you? We haven't talked in so long." He rephrased.

"I don't know how I am, Blaise." I looked at him, genuinely unable to answer that question.

"Well how do you feel?" Theodore asked me.

"I feel like an animal in a cage. I've been cooped up in my own home in order to- to stay safe! That's how I feel!" I spat.

"Margot.." Enzo looked at me with a sad face.

"I didn't mean to snap at you guys, but these-"

"Aren't questions that she wants or needs to hear." Mattheo said walking into the room.

Exactly.

"You're right. We're sorry. Let's talk about school?" Enzo quickly changed the subject.

"What about school?" I looked at him unamused. "Okay not school...uhm.." he searched for something to talk about.

"Why don't we talk about this room. It's been- ah! How long since we've been in here?" Theodore chuckled.

"You and Pansy are like the same people. She said something quite similar." I murmured.

"Remember when we'd play hide and seek without leaving your room to see who could find the best hiding spots?" Blaise smirked and I nodded smiling.

"You always went in my bathroom closet- which you some how managed to fit into. Enzo would hide in my clothes, and Theodore would hide under my bed." I smirked.

"Aw I feel left out." Mattheo joined in.

"Mattheo would've hid in my bathtub." I laughed quietly. A genuine laugh. One that my mind had been begging for, for so long.

——————

Mattheo
It was finally the weekend.

I'd been dreading the last couple days because he should've been dead when his name left her mouth.

The boys and I were at the kitchen table talking about what we were going to do while the girls were upstairs with Margot.

She didn't know about this plan and we told the girls to not tell her about it until after it was done so she didn't find a way to stop us.

They didn't want to participate in killing Dolohov because they thought it was too much to bare with what she was going through.

I understood that, and I understood and I expect if someone of the guys flakes out on something like this.

Draco would surely flake, he can't even do the one task my father has ordered him to do. Kill Dumbledore. That time is coming soon and I can tell he's not handling it well especially with all this.

"So where can we find him?" Theodore asked.

"We'll track him down and grab him. We'll take him somewhere where he can't be heard, then we'll kill him. Slowly." I said, meeting their eyes which were filled with caution and regret.

"I get it if you guys don't want to do this. I expect it from some of you." I said not bothering to look at Draco to make him feel bad.

"No no. We're doing this. M needs justice. She's gonna get it. And it starts with killing Dolohov." Blaise said.

"Yes. Once we kill him, leave the disposal of his body to me. I know exactly what to do. I'm gonna send a message if that makes sense.." I said jotting down our plan on a old parchment.