39

Margot
It was morning. Neither of us slept.

"Let's go downstairs." She held my hand.

We both got up with her help and I hissed at the feeling my body had once I was standing, I hadn't gotten up in so long. I was actually hungry for the first time in a while.

Something smelt amazing too.

We made our way down stairs and everyone was setting out plates on the table as Mattheo cooked breakfast.

All eyes went to me and I hated it. I hated the pity and attention I was getting from all of this. Pansy cleared her throat, "that smells good." She smiled weakly.

I carefully made my way to the chair I used to sit at when I lived here with dad.

"So um.." Blaise said at the table, searching for something to talk about. Daphne held his arm giving him a look to just not talk.

Mattheo brought over breakfast and put some food on my plate glancing at me multiple times. I couldn't look at anyone.

I felt embarrassed. I wanted to be alone.

I had scrambled eggs with chives, thick buttered toast, bacon, and mashed potatoes. I also had a glass of orange juice.

I wanted to so badly eat this deliciously smelling food, but something in me couldn't. This was harder than I thought.

I suddenly dropped the fork in my shaky hand without realizing and jumped, startled looking up at everyone who was eating.

They were already in their school clothes except for Mattheo.

"I can't eat." I scooted out of my chair and looked at Pansy who got up to help me.

I went under my duvet again and continued to cry, I couldn't stand the way I was feeling, but I also couldn't control it. This was just how I was feeling, I felt fucked.

I physically and mentally hated myself. I looked horrible, too skinny, and I had so many scars on my body that there was too many to count. My mentality was like utter shit, I couldn't function normally and everything made me want to cry. I couldn't even talk to my best friend or my boyfriend. Ex boyfriend.

I couldn't push myself to talk to anyone. I felt horrible for it, like everything was my fault. It most certainly was.

I continued to stare at the wall for another few hours. After a few hours there was a knock at the door. I didn't answer again.

The door slowly opened revealing the tall boy with curls coming in. "Hey."

I didn't answer. "Everyone's left for school. We're the only ones here for the weekend." He sat on the far end of my bed.

I slowly turned my gaze to him, he did look awful. He looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep.

I took a deep breathe and went back to staring at my blank wall again. "I left your breakfast downstairs. When you want, I can bring it up here for you." He said.

As time passed by, Mattheo was in and out of my room, every time he was in, I was still staring at the same wall.

Mattheo
She had been staring at that blank wall in front of her all day.

She wouldn't even answer me. It was like she was paralyzed. She didn't do anything. All she did was sit on her bed and stare at the wall.

It killed me seeing how she looked. There was bruises on her face along with scars covered with bandaids, her ankles and wrists were still swollen from the shackles and chains, she had cuts everywhere. Not to mention she had stab wounds as well.