15

Margot
I couldn't sleep all night.

I was too happy thinking about the night I just had, the boy I had just met, it felt like we were soulmates. I couldn't bare it if I never saw him again, I hoped he was being truthful. I believed he was.

I told him everything about me. I told him more then I've ever told my friends.

The girls were sound asleep in there beds, while I was up fantasizing about this boy.

I remembered that I had given him my necklace, the one my father gave me, the only thing of him that I have left, I pray I see him again.

——————

"Margot?? Hello?!" Odeya snaps in my face, "What. What?" I blink quickly remembering where I am.

"Oh yeah right, sorry. What are we talking about?" I clear my throat sitting up on the couch. I was slouched like a child on here letting my thoughts take over and didn't realize.

We were all chilling on the couches like we always do, talking about whatever. I was still thinking about Malcom.

"We're talking about the ball last night." she says.

"Oh yeah, loved it." I sighed resting my eyes, I didn't sleep at all last night, my brain wasn't letting me sleep as tired as I was.

"Doesn't seem like it" she smirked, "Yeah no—yeah I did love it. I'm just tired, I didn't get any sleep last night." I laughed softly running a hand through my hair.

"Right, I couldn't find you at the ball and you weren't in our dorm." Pansy said.

"I was...with a friend." I said simply.

"A friend..?" She wiggled her brows at me and I couldn't help but blush at the thought.

Mattheo
She was talking about a mystery boy she was with last night. I happen to be that mystery boy.

I held on tight to her necklace until I reached my dorm, I put it on around my neck and tucked it in my shirt so she wouldn't see it was me.

I drank a potion so my voice would appear deeper and she wouldn't suspect it. She didn't, but I had a feeling she'd catch on.

"I'm actually kind of upset I didn't ask him much about himself." she looked tired. I was too, I was up thinking about her.

"What did this mystery boy look like?" I finally spoke sitting up on the couch.

"He was super hot, funny, I can tell he had a soft spot for certain people, respectful, all the things a girl would want in a guy, right?" she explained.

"You think he's super hot?" I smirk to myself, "Mhm." "Does this boy have a name? Or did you not ask him about himself at all." I emphasize 'at all'.

"Yes." she looked down.

"Well what's his name?" Pansy asks, "I probably know him."

"Mm no you won't know him" she shakes her head, "I'll make this easy on you. His house?" She pressed.

"Please don't say Gryffindor" Draco puts his hands together pleading.

She pressed her lips into a fine line squinting her eyes and shaking her head, "she doesn't know his fucking house." I mutter under my breath. Except she does.

"You probably don't even know the house of the last girl you shagged." Margot glares at me. The last girl I shagged was her, I can't say I haven't had sex with any other girls before her though.