["Babysitting!?"]

(POV: No ones)

"Babysitting!?" You yelled at Eda. "Do I look like a babysitter to you?" Now turning your voice to a whisper so people in the other room can't hear you two. 

"Look (Y/n) I know your not to happy about this, but we need to keep the kid out of the way and this kid seem to connect better with you." Before you could say more a crash came from the other room followed by a loud sorry. You look at Eda seeing the plead in her eyes you finally crack.

"Fine I'll help, but you owe me," you say pointing a finger at Eda. "Yes thank you!" Walking out of the room you are greeted to seven pairs of eyes on you both. After all that happened three days ago everyone went some what back to what they were doing before. Some of the coven heads removed from statice and now here you were. With Raine, Lilith, Hooty, King, Darius, Eberwolf, and Collector.

Everyone was trying to get the portal open again all but Collector. For some reason when you went to go save King and got Collector to clam down he just followed you around saying how you were his new best friend. 

"Alright Collector you'll be staying with (Y/n) for awhile." Eda said moving just in time as the kid ran up and hugged your waist. "Yea! I get to have a sleep over with my new best friend! What games are we going to play?" He said looking up at you. "I don't know, but let's get you back to my house first." You say leading him to the door. 

You turn back to glare at Eda one more time before heading to your home. Titan this is going to be a disaster you thought as you made your way to your house not knowing Collector was watching you as you continued forward.