[Hunter shopping]

"Where to first?" you ask walking along side Hunter with Collector hang on you shoulders. "I need a bed, shelfs, desk, some new books, posters, and other basic necessities," he list. "If that's okay," "Of course my house is now your, so get whatever makes you comfy,"

After looking around the different shops you were able to find most of the things. Bed with matching sheets, a matching shelf, some plant pots, and bed for Flapjack, and some flyer derby posters.

"What's left captain?" You ask while pulling Collector away from two scared witches. "A desk chair, books, and maybe a stuffed animal," he says looking away blushing. "Do you need one?" You ask. "No no it's for a close friend," he says waving his hands.

"A special someone?" You say raising your brow. "Look a store with chairs!" Hunter exclaims trying to avoid the conversation and speed walking away. "What's a special someone?" Collector ask grabbing you hand. "Oh you'll find out some day, but right now just stay my baby," you say ruffling his hat.

You been in the store for 20 minutes waiting for Hunter to find the right chair. "Hmm I don't know if I like this one of this one," Hunter say trying two different chairs. "Why does it matter," Collector whines getting antsy from waiting so long. "Collector manners," you warn.

"This one," Hunter finally chooses and you pay for. "Darius I love this kid, but you own me money," you think. Once out side you all stop for some late lunch and ice cream. "Hey mom look those are the other kids for the door!" Collector exclaims point at Willow and Gus.

"Hey guys," Hunter say walking over to them. "I want to go say hi!" Collector whines getting up before you grab his arm stopping him from going any farther. "No let him have this," you say smiling at how happy Hunter looks.

"Plus I has a surprise for you later," you say hiding the parchment in you pocket. "Okay," he sighs taking a bite of his ice cream cone. "Gah it's melting!" You exclaim licking the side to stop the mess. "Mom eat your own ice cream!" Collector laughing. 

Once Hunter got back you finished the last of your shopping with Hunter crossing a bumble bee stuff animal. "Alright i say we head-" "YOU!" Someone yells behind you three. "On the count of three run," you whisper to the two which cause Collector to giggle and Hunter to be confused.

"I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" "1"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY MEDICAL BILL COSTED!" "2"

"DONT IGNORE ME!!" "3!" You shout sprinting off with Collector flying after you and Hunter at your heel.

Once in the safety of you home and your bought items on the way you send Collector get ready for bed. "What was that?" Hunter ask following you to the kitchen. "Oh just some lady who likes to be a party pooper," you explain grabbing to glasses and filling them with water.

"Thank you," he say taking one of them. "Mom I'm ready for bed!" Collector calls for you. "Welp you get settled for the night or stay up! You do you," you say heading off to read Collector a story.

(POV: Hunter's)

They're nice. Spending money on me, making sure I'm properly feed, and never push into my private life. Well not too much at least.

Heading off to my new room I look around think how this will be full of my own stuff tomorrow. Taking one last look I head off to (Y/n)'s room to get ready for bed. "Hey kid," (Y/n)'s whispers peeking in the room. "Goodnight," they say laughing a bit.

"Good night? What's so funny?" I ask. "Nothing just happy to have you here," they say before heading off to sleep on the crouch.

Okay

Goodnight

.

.

.

Mom