[Playground fight]

( Because you where on of the rebels and grew up with Eda you studied all magic but if you have a coven just say that's your strongest magic)

"Remember stay by the playground area and if you need me I'll be in that store," you say pointing at a herb shop. "Okay mom!" He exclaims before running off you go torment some other kids. "What a sweet boy," you hear someone comment behind you. Turing you were met with a old snail demon. "Oh thank you madam," you say. 

"I'll keep an eye on him for you if that helps," she adds. "That's my grandson over there," pointing at a smaller version of herself playing with Collector and a few others. "Would you?" You ask. "Of course anything for another parent," the snail exclaims turning her attention back to the playground. "Thank you again I won't be to long," you remark before running off to the store.

While looking through the rows and rows of herds and items for spells you grab everything you need. "Salted salamander toes check!" You note crossing the item off your list. Heading over to the counter you place your items to be checked out. Finishing paying you head out and to the park.

"Hello again," you say waving to the snail demon noticing a certain teal demon holding a death grip on Collector. "What's going on?" You ask reaching for Collector's hand, but this bitch pulls him away. "You little brat was running around on the grass," she says tight it her grin on him cause if him to whine. "Miss could you loosen you grip on the child," the snail ask.

"Ha this has nothing to do with you!" The lady exclaims. "She right," you say turning to the snail. "But if you wish to help please hold my bag and wait some where safe," handing her you bag and turning back to this papa Smurf lookin hoe. "Mom," Collector say kind of panic. "Let me ask again please let go of my son," "No where's the father he must have something to say," she say looking around.

"There is no father or any other parent at that," you say making it a fist. "Now let go," "No," and with that you threw a punch. "Ow they punched me! They punched me!" The lady yells looking around to see if anyone would help only for people to side with you or not care. "Mom!" Collector say trying to run to your side. "Oh no you don't!" She yells pulling him back. "What you going to do when the guards get here at take you away!?" She yells.

"That is if I don't beat you ass first," you state before pulling out a few glyphs and getting your magic ready. "Psh lets go," she says using vines to hold Collector high up. "Bring it bitch," you declare. People gather to watch if the town Karen will lose or one of the rebels that helped say the day of unity.

Throwing some thorny vines your way that you just end up burning. Making her try to swallow you in a flower that started to fill with a liquid. "Gross," you say before using a ice glyph to rip up the plant. "Try again princess," you say making her more angry. "UGH!" She groans before making vines wrap around your feet and try to pull you in the ground. "Oh shit," "MOM!" Collector yells. "You stay there don't do anything I got this!" You yell back knowing what Collector can do. 

Pouring a potion on the vines making them shrivel and die you get out of the hole and send just a shit ton of illusions her way. "What the!?" She yells trying to fight off each one. Well distracted you start to draw a giant ice glyph around her. Making all of the illusions disappear she gets in a fighting stance. "That's all you got?" She asks laughing at the end. "Nope!" You respond pointing to the ground and tapping it causing her to be flung somewhere in the woods.

"Mommy!" Collector yells running to you once the vines around him disappear. Turning you were slammed into a hug. "It's okay I gotcha now," you reassure the hyperventilating child. "Wow good job!" "You kicked ass!" Different demons and witches yelled before going back to what they were doing. "That's was amazing!" Some small snail demon exclaimed. Standing up you see the older snail demon still holding your bag. "Oh it was nothing," you say a slight blush from all the compliments. "Here you go sweetie," the elder snail say handing you your bag.

"Ah thank you," you reply taking it and fixing Collector in your grip who was still freaked out. "Poor kid hope you get better," the snail says. "Oh he'll be fine just needs some rest and time," "Hey grandma can we hang out with them again?" The young snail demon ask. "Oh I don't know," she started before you interrupted. "Of course! Here's my number if you would like to plan sometime to met up," you exclaim handing her a piece of paper. "Thank you, names Glenda," she say. "and this is Gene," "Hello!" He says waving. "Names (Y/n) and this is Collector," you answer.

"We'll see you around!" You yell over your shoulder before heading off to your house. "Bye!" Gene yells back and you feel Collector wave to him. "Looks like someone made a new friend," you say. "Yeah," he mumbles into you neck. "Poor thing that must have freaked you out," "yeah," he says before crying again. "Oh baby don't cry it's over that horrible woman will never hurt you again," you reassure. "O-okay," he says through tears. "Come on let's go home I think we both need a nap," "okay,"

(Recommend by Jillianrose305creepy hope this was good. I feel so bad because this poor baby is going though so much but don't worry the next chapter will be happy I promise😌)