[Return]

As the boat starts to pull into the dock a certain group of three look around trying to see if they can find you in the crowd. Collector floating up to get a better look. "Where are they? They should be back," he whines getting antsy from waiting for you for so long. "I see them!" Eda yells running over to you. Dropping your bags you open your arms waiting for the small child to run straight into them. Though the force was so strong it sent you flying back hitting a few people in the leg.

He was wearing some purple overhauls that had embroidered stars and a moon on the straps and pockets. He had on a half yellow and half orange sweater. And was still wearing his favorite hat.

"Did you miss me?" You as covering his face in kisses happy tears brimming your eyes. "Mhm!" His says nodding and hugging you hard with a few of his own happy tears running down his face. "I missed you so much but now that your back we can play games right!" He ask looking up at you and smiling. "Of course we can and I got you a little gift," you say getting up. "Really what is it!?" He ask trying to see what's in your bag. "You have to wait," you laugh walking over to Eda.

"Got you your items and some gifts for you, King, Hooty, and Lilith," you say grabbing the bag with all of the items you got for them. "Aww you shouldn't have," Eda says grabbing the bag and digging around till she saw the Lego set. "What the hell is this," she ask looking at you like you take her for a joke. "It's a gift and your welcome now if you excuse me I have to go make some lunch," you say grabbing your bag and Collector's overnight bag. "Let's go home honey," you say looking down at Collector. "Okay I can't wait to tell you everything I learned about your past. You have so much to tell me to!" He say walking next to you.

Leaving the train station you make your way to your home. "Do you want to play a game mom?" "Not at the moment right now I just want to get home and sleep love," you say leading the child.

(Time skip to you both being home)

The plate still sat on the table with some pie crumbs. The fire was burning in the fire place and the room peaceful. Both of you wrapped up in Collectors new sun blanket on the couch.

"Love you mom," he sleepily says.

"Love you to my darling," you say kissing his head one more time before you too passed out for a nap.