[Going into town]

"Where are we going?" Collector ask while holding you hand. "We need to get you some more clothes and some errands for a friend of mine," you state looking down at the small child. "Is it for that old funky lady?" "Yes and she's not old." You finally made it in to town. There were little to no people but some shops were still open though it seemed everyone was on eggshells.

" I don't think she likes me." You look down to him. "What do you mean?" "Well it seem like she never wants me around and when I was she would try to get away from me," his voice now lower. Feeling bad you rack your brain for the best explanation.

"Well Eda just happen to be in a tough stop with losing Luz and everyone getting hurt." You pause for a bit looking around for the shop you wanted, but when not seeing it you continue. "And when you broke the castle making Luz leave and the door breaking Eda's just frustrated with what's happening, but she not made at you per say." Turning the shop you need was just up ahead. "Oh okay." This time his voice was just barley above a whisper.

Opening the door a little bell goes off. Racks and shelves of cloths all various colors and sizes. "Can I help you two find anything?" A small lady with pink skin and purple hair walks up to you both. "Yes, where do you keep the kids size clothes?" "Ah right this way!" The lady leads you down rows and rows of shelves. "Right here need anything else super?" "No thank." "Alright I'll leave you to it!" She exclaims before trotting off tot eh front.

Turning to look at Collector who is already looking at all of the bright  colors. "Alright let's get started so I take it as you like dark purple and lavender?" Nodding his head excitedly. "Okay, I trust you to not make a mess go pick out some clothes and try them on." "Okay!" He yells running off to got find some outfits to try on while you look for some to.

After try on a bunch of cloths and picking out a new pair of pajamas, a coat, and some new onesies you head to the front but felt a tug on you shirt. "Wait why didn't you get anything?" He ask tilting his head to the side. "Oh well I-" "Let's go get matching outfits that way everyone yours where best of friends!" He shouts running off to go find matching outfits. Speed walking to keep up you see him looking at outfit matching the one he wears. (You can be creative here)

Putting the outfit in your basket you finally head to the front of the store. "Did you find everything okay?" The same lady as before ask. "Yep!" Collector says peaking his head over the counter as the lady totals up you cost. "Awww well aren't you just the cutest thing." She coos at him make Collector blush and hide behind your legs. Paying for the cloths you wave at the lady and walk out the door. "Now we just need to find the stuff for Eda." You say pulling out a list. "Aww! Can we play a game before first!?" Collector whines. "Hmm how about a game of eye spy?" This got his attention as he looks up at you for the rules. "Who ever find the most item on this list they get a surprise. "Hmm. This isn't a trick?" "Nope just getting two birds with one stone," which was true it wasn't like you were tricking him you just made the job fun. "Okay!" He yells as he grabs the list leading you by the hand to find what you needed.

"Found it!" Collector came running up with the last item and some change. "Thank you now let's head over to Eda and give her the things before we can go home and play a game." You say as you start to walk in the directions Eda gave you. "Okie dokie!" He says as he runs to catch-up with you and grabs your hand. In to the woods you go.