[Parting and the start]

As different witches, wizards, monsters, and demons board the boat you where standing on the dock with Eda, King, and Collector. Eda was showing you the map and list of what you needed to get while King was try to coax Collector to let go of your leg. "Okay you know what you need?" Eda ask handing you the map and list. "Yep!" You say putting it in your bag checking to see if you had everything. "Alright buddy time for me to go," you say messing with Collector's hair. "NO! You can't go who will play fun games with me and eat pie with me!" He whines cling on to your legs harder with tears now pricking out his eyes. 

Kneeling down to reach his height you pull him in to a hug. "Don't worry your going to be in good hands. Eda and Lilith will protect and eat pie with you, and king can play games with you," you explain. "Yeah!" King adds. "No!" He say tightening his grip on you again. "Last call!" The captain yells. "Collector I have to go now if you behave we can do so much stuff when you get back promise," you say kissing his head and looking a Eda for help. As she pulls the child off you you quickly grab your bags and run to the boat.

"NO! MOMMY DON'T LEAVE ME!!! COME BACK!!" He yells trying to get out of Eda's grip. "BYE BABY I LOVE AND IM GOING TO MISS YOU!! You yell back waving as the boat take off from the dock. "ILL MISS YOU TOO MOMMY!!" He yells now crying harder. "GOOD LUCK (Y/N)!" Eda also yells after you and with that you go to sit down head to the island.

(Back with Eda, King and Collector)

As the three of them walk back to the house. Collector was keeping as far of a distance from the. as he could. "Alright we're here, so what do you want to do first!" Eda ask turning to the child. "Nothing I'm going to wait for mommy!" He says stomping his foot and sitting on a stump. "That's a long time you sure you can wait?" King ask. "Yes!" The two not knowing what to do head in while Hooty kept and eye on Collector so he didn't do anything stupid.

Night time came and just like he said Collector still sat there playing with some rocks and making a family. "Time to come in!" Eda yells walking up to get the kid. "No I want my mom," he mumble messing around with the rocks. "To bad guess you won't see your moms old room and favorite meal," she say turning to head be in side only to hear rushed foot steps follow her inside.

Leading the way to the kitchen there laid your (f/m) and (f/d) with Lilith and King already sitting along the table. Collector pulls out a chair and sits to eat enjoying every bite of it and making a note to remember it for when you get back. After dinner Eda leads him up the stairs to your old room that was just as you left it but a little shabby. "This was mom's room?" He ask looking around. "Yep now would you like me to read a story to you?" She ask walking over to the book case. "No," he says grabbing the familiar purple and blue swirled cover bock with a mermaid tail sticking out. "I can read my own book," he exclaims getting comfy in the bed. "Alright," Eda say closing the door and walking away.

(POV: Collector's)

I wished mom never left then i wouldn't have to be here alone. At least I can read our story in their old bed. I did enjoy the meal and now I get to sleep in her old bed! It smells just like them maybe I can get some shut eye so we can play so many games when they get back! Yeah that sound nice...

(POV: Eda's)

I should check on the kid he seemed pretty mad about (Y/n) leaving. Oh he's sleeping and wait what is that? Aww is that (Y/n)'s old book how sweet. Get back safe (Y/n) this kid needs you.

(POV: (Y/n)'s)

"FUCK YOU EDAAAA!!!" I yell when being tossed around by a fire worm.