["Spa day?"]

The past two days have been just a mess from Collector having the nightmare that keeps coming back to the fight yesterday. Right now both of your were at the table eating breakfast. Collector try to feed this newt toy that he named Patrick and your old toy that he renamed Charlie. You were flipping throw a magazine. "That's it!" You suddenly exclaim startling Collector. "What is?" He ask.

"We should have a spa day!" You answer finishing up your breakfast and putting the dirty dish in the sink. "A what?" "A spa day is a day that you take for yourself to relax, do mud mask, and paint your nails sometimes," you say running to your closet and grabbing some towels, nail polish, robes, and face masks. Let's just say you and Eda were supposed to have one but then everyone just got so busy.

Coming back to the room Collector was putting his bowl in the sink. "Now what?" He ask. "Put this on," you say handing him a robe and showing him how to put it on. "Like this?" He ask looking up. "Yep!" You say running and grabbing a tub. Filling up it up with warm water you walk into the living room. Moving the coffee table out of the way and placing the tub down. "Alright now sit on the couch and lay your head back with your feet in the water," you order.

Climbing onto the couch and doing as you said you walk back in with the face mask. "Now hold still," you say placing the face mask on him. "Hehehe that tickles!" He says laughing. Placing two slices of cucumber on his eyes you then get another tub and filling that up. Doing the same that you did with Collector you then get comfortable next to him. Soft music plays in the background and the sent of candles fill your nose.

"This is nice," Collector says. "Yea it is isn't it," you add sitting up to change the song.

"Time to take off the face mask," you say removing yours and then Collector's. "Ew that felt gross," he says. "Alright now do you want to paint your nails?" You ask pulling out a couple colors you have. "Hmm how about these colors," he say grabbing a orange color and a scarlet. "Alright now how would you like it?" You ask grabbing your colors.

"Orange on my hands with scarlet on the pinky and same with my toes but switch the colors," he describes. "As you wish now just relax," you say starting on his hands. "Thanks mom," he whispers while watching you work. "For what?" You ask. "For saving me yesterday. I just wished I could have done more," he answers. "We'll as your guardian it's my job to look after you and this is a reward for not fight and leaving it to the adults even if we didn't act like any," you say fixing the paint on his ring finger.

"Really," he ask looking up at you with admiration. "Yep instead of acting out and doing more damage or killing you listened to me and let me handle it to which I'm proud of you so keep up the good work," you finish looking at you handy work. "I thought you looked really cool fighting that women out there," he adds looking down. "Can I paint your nails?!" He exclaims looking back up. "Sure it trust you,"

And with that you both just relaxed the rest of the day watching movies, taking a nap, and try to make some cookies. Tomorrow will be just as good.

(We need a name for that karen cause I don't want to call her Karen so if you have any recommendations please put them hear and I'll use the one I like)