[Horror movie]

(Sorry if you don't like horror movies)

"Good night mom," Collectors says through a yawn. "Goodnight Aunty (Y/n) and Eda," King says getting comfy next to Collector. "Goodnight King," she say kissing his head before leaving to get things ready. "Goodnight my babies and remember don't stay up to late," you say closing the door behind you.

Right now you were at the owl house and this was Collector's first sleepover with King. The reason why your at the house. Well you and Eda don't get to hang out other then work, so you thought this would be a good time.

"Alright what movie?" You ask reaching the last step. "I was thinking something scary," she answer popping up holding a few DVDs. "So which ones?" She ask you. Looking at the options there was Tucker & Dale vs Evil, Halloween, Holidays. "How about Holidays it can't be too scary can it?" You say grabbing the disc and putting it in.

(Time skip)

It was the day before Easter as a mother is tucking in her daughter telling her the Easter bunny will come, but only when kids are asleep. The girl then gets scared asking what would happen if she's awake. Her mother reassure her nothing will happen and goes on about the holiday and it's connection with Jesus.  Later as the little girl was getting some water she senses a movement. 

Turn all she see was a shadow swiftly move away into the living room. Following it she is meet with a man hunched over chicks coming out of a hole on his hand. She turns to get black to her room but the "man" trapped her against the wall. Getting a better look at his face it was like a human and a bunny fucked and had a hairless slimly monstrosity. 

The girl try's to convince that its all a dream but the bunny then touches her conforming he is to real. He then goes on about how no one's seen him and how she must go on taking his place. You then see him bring up a egg in his hand hole and feed it to her. Along the wall you see her shadow change into the same creature.

The mother is then heard calling for her daughter as the back door locks showing a card the erases the happy in happy Easter. The screen then jumps to the next holiday.

"AHHH!" You both heard turning around to be met with King and Collector cling on to each other before running into your arms. "What are you both doing up!?" Eda ask taking King into her own hands. "W-we wanted to see w-what you were doing," Collector starts clinging on to you like a lifeline. "Yeah then we say the m-movie so we kept q-quiet but then c-couldn't look away," King then finishes hiding in Eda's hair.

"What's going on down here I'm trying to sleep," Lilith says angrily while walking down the stairs. "Nothing go back to bed," you reassure her as you carry Collector back to the room. "I told you not to stay up to late it's 1am," you scold laying him down in your old bed. "I know, but King wanted to and you know I just love games," he whines. "I know but you can't play games if you don't sleep," you say tucking him in. 

Once done you kiss him on the head and get ready to leave. "Wait! Can you stay I'm scared that creatures going to take me away too," he say grabbing your shirt and not letting go. "*sigh* wait right here I need to go check the down stairs to see if the monsters there," you say before turning to leave.

"Eda?" You ask walking down the hall. "In here," she responds. Opening the door to her room you see Eda with King fast asleep in her nest bed. "I take it he's sleeping with you then," you say leaning on the door. "Yep same with you?" "Yeah," you say. "We'll goodnight (Y/n)! She whisper yells to you as you turn to leave. "Goodnight Eda!" You whisper yell back.

"Alright no monsters," you say motioning for Collector to move. Getting in you pull the covers over you both as you rub circles on his back. "What was that?" He ask sleep heavy in his voice. "It was just a movie so nothing can hurt you," you reassure before kissing his forehead. "Goodnight my baby," "Goodnight mommy," he say before passing out.

(In the morning)

"Who wants eggs!" Lilith eclairs holding a pan.

"No!" Both King and Collector yells while you and Eda are cracking up in the back.