[Work and a surprise]

Opening the door you step out with Collector at your side. "You ready?" You ask fixing the bag of treasures at your side. "Yep! Let's go!" He exclaims grabbing your hand and running down the road.

Taking a few turns you arrive at the stand. "Not to bad Eda," you say walking behind the counter to put your own relics on display. Collector went off to talk with King about who knows what. "First day back in business you think we'll get a lot of people?" She ask putting batteries in a few of the items. "Who knows," you say while putting some potions on display.

"Mom. Do many people come?" Collector says tugging you shirt and staring up at you. "No, but today feels different," "Crazy," you hear Eda say. Going back to setting up shop Collector ran off again to play with King. "Aunty (Y/n) can Collector and I go play at the park?" King ask. "Hmm, alright but be safe and be back by lunch!" You call out after them. "Welcome to motherhood," Eda says.

(POV: Collector's)

"I'm king of the hill!" King yells standing at the top of the slide doing a super hero pose like in mom's books. "Heheh can I be king too!" I say floating above him. "Okay!" "Yeah!" I say also posing with King as we yell down to all of the younger kids.

"Hey you!" Someone yelled at us. "Huh?" Me and King say as we turn to see a women walking with he son right behind her. "What gives you the right to yell and command my poor baby!" She yells pointing a finger at us. Wait is that....is thats the women from the shop.

Turning over to King I whisper. "On the count of three we run back to the stand and hide," "Why?" He ask. "Cause she's a bad lady to me and mommy," I answer. Counting down on my fingers while she yells at us. 1...2...3! King and I run at full speed back to the stand and hide under the table cloth. 

(POV: No ones)

While Eda was trying to convince a potential customer you were selling a few potions to two a small white creature with orange hair and a sprig nose. "Remember once a day and you'll be good as new," you remind the creature while giving them the potion. "Thanks!" And with that they walk away.

"EXCUSE ME!" Someone yelled at you. "Hello madam who can I help- no," you say stepping back. "I saw that snot nose kid of your and some dog hide under the table cloth," she say lifting up the cloth. "AHH!" The two hiding yell and run behind you legs.

"What can I help you with valid customer?!" Eda yells appearing next to the lady and her little boy. "How about this unique item! It's a perfume the repels bugs!" She say spraying some of it on the women. "*cough* No I'm here *cough* for the kids *cough*," she explains pointing at the King and Collector.

"Why?" Eda ask while you bend down to hold the two. "Those two were yelling at my boy telling him what to do!" She claims. "Did not we were commanding everyone not just you," King say. "Yeah!" Collector agrees. "What are kings with out loyal subjects,"

The lady went from teal to purple in a split second. "My baby is not a commander he is a prince!" She say getting close to Collector. "Madam please leave," you say. "No I'm getting the guards," she say walking away. The kid turning to flick of all of you

"What the fuck was that," Eda ask. "I call her Karen and Karen Jr," you say turning to look at King and Collector. "You boys okay?" "Yep/All good!" They say. Standing up you go back to work. "Mom are you mad?" Collector say fiddling with his hands. "Not at you just *sigh* that lady is getting on my nerves," you answer. "Okay," he says before walking to play with King again while staying close to the stand.

(Time skip)

"Do you two have a permit to be selling here?" A guard ask. "Ummm well you see we were just-" you say before throwing a potion making a cloud and running away with Collector and your stuff. Eda quickly got everything to and was flying above you. "I'll send you your share of the money (Y/n)!" "Thanks!" You yell back. "Bye Aunty (Y/n)! Bye Collector!" "Bye King!" And with that you both went opposite ways.

Taking the long way to get home just to make sure no guards were following you. "Eye spy with my little eye something blue!" Collector say sitting on your shoulders. "Is it they sky?" You ask. "Yep! Now it's your turn,"

"Okay okay I spy with my little eye something adorable," "The bunny?" He ask. "Nope think closer," "Hmm the flowers?" You laugh a little. "Nope," 

(Timeskip)

"I give up what is it!" He exclaims. "It's you," you say calmly not seeing the blushing mess on your shoulders.