[Sleeping in]

Waking up to a fucking ray of sun in your face was not pleasant to say the least. Last night was ruff with Collector having the nightmare and waking up every hour screaming from fear. Looking over at the clock it reads 7:00am. "fuck," you sigh looking down to see Collector still asleep and hugging you like a koala.

Combing your fingers through his hair making him moving into your touch. "I'll stab Belos if he ever brings his moldy raisin lookin ass around here. I swear on Titan I will!" You thought pulling him closer to you.

"mom?" You heard a quiet voice mumble. "What's up baby?" "Mmm are you getting up?" He ask looking up at you. "No no I think today we can sleep in," you answer. "Okay," he says snuggling up closer to you. "Thanks for staying with me," he adds in. "Your welcome now sleep it was a messy night," you whisper. "Alright," he say before falling asleep again.

(Time skip)

"mom...mom...mooooom," Someone whispers in your ear while poking at your face. Peaking open your eye a bit you see Collector looking back at you. "Yes?" You ask closing your eye again. "I'm hungry feed the beast!" He exclaims. "Feed the beast? We'll I am hungry!" You say lunging and wrapping him in a hug pretending to eat him. "Mmm children," "No no I'm not food I'm your son!" He laughs.

"What well then let's go get some breakfast before I do eat you," you remark making your way to the kitchen. Collector running after you and grabbing your hand. "Waffles?" You ask looking down at him. "Waffles! To work my assistant chief!" He proclaims. "Right away head chief," you reply.