[Opening doors][Part 3]

"So what's you want to talk about?" You ask rocking on your heels. "Yes, well Eda told me your willing to look after Hunter for me," Darius starts. "Once everyone gets settled I will go to your house to see if it's worth having him live there," he finishes.

"Okay, so once Luz and the rest get moving you want to head over?" "Yes," he says. "Alright let's head back in," you say as you start walking. "(Y/n) are you sure you can handle it?" Darius ask before you got to far. "Oh please I can take care of a child who can end are world as we know it. I'm pretty sure I can take care of a traumatized teen," you answer.

"If you say so," he says before walking past you. "I can handle it right?" You thought as you follow Darius. "Mom! Look at this weird thing! Did you know it shape shifts!" Collector exclaims pointing at Vee. "Stop calling me a thing," Vee quietly says. "Collector leave them alone you goof," you warn before heading over to Luz.

"So you ready to find a home?" You ask leaning on one of the boxes. "Yeah just going to miss somethings in the human realm," she says looking down. "Oh don't be there's still so much to see here," you try to reassure. "Like what?" She ask. "My mom flung a mean lady into the sky while saving me," Collector says popping out from behind your legs.

Noticing both Luz and Amity tense up you try to loosen the mood. "Don't worry Collector here knows not to use his magic to destroy the world, only for simple thing right now," you say messing with his hair. "Heyyy," he whines fixing his hat.

"Alright Luz I think it's time we head home," Eda say carrying a sleeping King. "I got a lot to catch you up on," "Yes ma'am," Luz says saluting before grabbing a bag and box. "Mom we're leaving!" She calls out getting on Amity's palisman. "Coming," she say walking over with Vee behind her.

"(Y/n) let's go," Darius says waving for you. "Come on Collector time to get our new guest comfy," "New guest?" He ask taking your hand and following you. "Shit forgot to tell him," you thought. "Um yeah," you say reaching Darius.

"Um where is he?" You ask. "Finishing saying good bye," he answers pointing to Hunter pulling away from a hug. "Hey that's one of friends who knows how to play Owl house maybe he can teach me!" Collector say bouncing a bit.

"Darius!" Hunter say running over and hugging his role model. "Hello Hunter are you ready to leave?" "Yes," he answers. "Let's get moving then," Darius says waiting for you to take the lead. "Yeah home!" Collector says floating then landing on your shoulders. Darius making some abomination to help carry Hunter's items.

"So your Hunter?" You ask looking over at the teen while walking. "Yes ma'am," he say looking down. "No need to be formal you can just call me (Y/n)," you say. "Yes (Y/n)," eyes still glued to the ground. You look at Darius with a confused look only for him to mouth "idk".

"Hey Hunter?" Collector ask staring down at him cause the poor teen to get more tense. Are you the one who's going to live with us?" Collector ask resting his head on yours. "I think so," he reply's. "Yes he will that is if the house is in good enough condition," Darius says.

"I'm going to have to get a contraction coven to come a build a extra room for you," you say. "You don't have a extra room?" Darius ask. "I don't, but you can sleep in my room for now I'll take the couch," you continue. "You don't have to I'll take the couch," Hunter say looking up at you. "Oh please if I'm the one looking after you I should treat you kindly, so don't try to change my mind,"

"Thanks," Hunter says looking back at the ground, but you still caught the smile on his face. "Anytime kid," you say ruffling his hair. "Is this the place?" Darius ask stopping not to far from you house. "Yep!" You say putting Collector down and grabbing you key.

"Annnnnd here we go," you say opening the door and moving for Darius and Hunter to come in. "Hmm," Darius say looking around while Hunter just stayed by the door not knowing what to do. "*sigh* Alright he can stay here," "Really?" Hunter ask with a hint of happiness in his voice. "Yep I'll pay for the contraction coven and check up once a month got it (Y/n)," He say in a scary tone.

"Yes sir," you say. "Good, well good night Hunter," he says hugging the kid one more time before leaving. "Alright who's hungry?" You ask heading to the kitchen. "Oh me!" Collector says not to far behind you. "You coming Hunter?" Collector ask turning to the "older" boy.

"Um yeah, so what are we eating?" He ask making his way over leaving his stuff at the door. "Oh I was think we make some spaghetti," you say grabbing a pot. "Yeah!" Collector yells before running to put Patrick away and wash his hands.

"We'll what you standing around for go wash your hand so you can help cook buddy," you say lighting the stove. "Okay," he say using the kitchen sink. "I'll give you a tour of the house later," you add before Collector rushes into the room.

"Ready head chef?" You ask

"Ready!"

"Ready other head chef?" You ask this time facing Hunter.

"Ready,"