["Adoption?"]

Hunter was out with Luz and the gang today while you and Collector where in the garden.

"Mom look!" He says excitedly pointing at his blueberry plant. "It's growing leaves!" "Not bad kid," you say ruffling his hair. The void chickens were walking about, your plants stood tall with pride, and the heat wasn't getting any better.

"Let's head in buddy," you say swiping sweat from your brow. "Okay!" He exclaims following you inside. Grabbing two glasses you fill them with ice and lemonade. "Thank you mom," he says taking the glass and chugging half of it down.

"Hey Collector you know how you call me mom?" You ask leaning on the counter. "Yeah why?" "Well why do you call me mom again?" You question causing the space child to think a bit. "Oh cause your kind, caring, and I would do anything for you like how you would do anything for me," he explains. "Just like the mermaid and her mom!"

"Yes well how would you like if I was your legal mom?" You ask pulling out the adoption paper from you pocket. "What do you mean? What's this?" Collector ask looking down at the papers.

"Well right now I'm not your legal mom just Someone you call mom, but if you sign on this line then by law I would be your actual mom," you explain tot he boy now holding the papers in his hands.

"So you don't have to and if you want you can think about it, but I just wanted to show you now," you say looking down.

"*sniff*"

Looking up you see Collector with big fat tears running down his face. "Hey hey hey you okay?" you ask rushing too his side. Looking up at you he lunges to hug you. Taking the paper so they don't get ruined you then hug back rubbing circles on his back.

"A-are you sure y-you want to be m-my *sniff* legal mom?" He cry's on to your shirt. "Yes baby that's why I got the papers," you reassure. "O-okay," "Okay what?" You ask pulling him away to look at his face.

"I'll s-sign the paper that way *sniff* I'll be your l-legal son," he say hugging you again. "Alright baby, but first breath," you consul him. Picking Collector up you head over to the sink. Where you then grab a cloth to wipe his face from tears and snot.

"You ready?" You ask handing the child a pen. "Yep!" He reply's with confidence as he attempts to neatly sign his name. Once done he turns to you. "Now what?"

"Well now," you say looking down. "Now your my son!" You exclaim looking back and picking up the child spinning around laughing. "Yeah I'm now Collector (Y/l)!" He cheers raising his fist in the air. "Yes you are baby your Collector (Y/l)," you sigh lowing his and placing your forehead against his.

(Time skip)

"You all tucked in?" You ask Hunter as he laced in bed. "Yep goodnight" he reply's. "Alright then goodnight Hunter," you say walking away with Collector on your hip who waves tiredly at Hunter. "You know where the bathroom is right?" You ask putting Collector on one side of the bed. "Yep,"

"Alright goodnight baby," you say kissing his forehead and pulling up the covers. "Goodnight mommy," he says before passing out while clinging on to you.

Around 1am you felt someone shaking you. Looking over you see Hunter with holding his blanket and Flapjack on his shoulder. "Can we sleep with you tonight?" He ask fiddling with his figures.

Moving Collector over you pat the spot next to you for him. Once in you pull the covers back up and lay on your back alongside Hunter while Collector just clung onto you. "You want to talk about it?" You ask quietly as to not wake up the clingy koala.

"No not really just felt lonely," he answers. "Alright then sleep well Hunter," you say. Before you could turn back on your side Hunter quickly hugged you. "Thank you," he whispers. "If this is for taking care of you I already said it's not a problem," you say.

"I know, but I truly am," "Alright go to sleep now," you sigh laying on your back as now you had two boys clinging on to you and a cardinal resting on your stomach.

"Goodnight boys," you whisper kissing both of them on the head.

(Alright so I'm going to be ending the book for a little bit. I've just kind of lost motivation right now, but I'll come back at some point.

Anyway hoped you had fun reading this and have a wonderful day/night)