["We were so close!"]

"Thanks again Glenda I owe you!" You shout before hopping on the back of Owlbert and flying off with Eda. "Any time sweetheart and good luck!" She yells after she takes both Collector and Gene back into the house to play different games.

"You ready (Y/n)?" Eda ask in a serious tone. "To get them back yeah I am," you reply as you both flew back to the castle where the door remains. Once you do get there Darius, Raine, Lilith, Hooty, King, Eberwolf, Steve, and other rebels who still help are waiting.

"Took you long enough," Darius remarks before Turing back to help put on the last finishing touches on the door. "Oh hush Darius I about to do you a favor if this works!" You retort. "That is if we get them back," Lilith adds. "And it will we just have to have faith, but if this doesn't work we have one more plan we could try," Eda says stealing a glance at you.

"What?" You ask. "Nothing!" She yells before going to help Raine with what she was doing.

(Time skip)

"Everyone stand back!" Lilith yells getting behind some ruble. "Alright Hooty you got this," she whispers to the owl tube as it slowly makes its way over to the door. "Hoot hoot lets got this," it mumbles pouring the vile of King's blood in the eye.

The eye starts to flash and light up. "It's working!" Eda yells getting up only for Raine to pull her back down. "Come on. Come on. Come on," Darius kept say next to you while holding Eberwolf. "It'll work and if not we'll try again I promise," you place a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "I hope your right (Y/n)," he smiles thankful for the relief.

Just then the light from the door started to fade and the eye cracked again leaking blood on the ground. "No! No no no no no no! Why isn't it working! We were so close!" Eda yells running out with Raine at her heel. The rest came out to find the problem with the door. Coming out of hiding as well you, Darius, and Eberwolf walk up to stand by Eda.

"Eda hey it's okay you said you had one more plan," you say. "(Y/n) we might need Collector for that plan to work," she say tears brimming her eyes. "Yeah I know, but we can at least try," you reassure. "Are you sure your okay with it?" "Yep and he should be too as long as we make it a game," you say feeling bad you might have to trick the kid.

"Alright," Eda sighs. "Can we try again tomorrow?" "Yeah Collector and I have nothing to do," you answer. "K same place same time I'll pick you up," she say before walking away with Raine to drop them off. With that everyone left and planned to come back.

"Um can I have a ride?" You ask but everyone left. "Fine fuck you all," "Language (Y/n)," a voice says behind you. "Sorry Steve didn't see you there," you say. "It's okay so you need a ride?" He ask. "Yes please!" You exclaim running over to his motorcycle. "Alright where to?" "Just down to the owl throne tree," you say knowing you can walk the rest of the way. "Alright hold on," he say before taking off.

(Time skip)

"Mom!" Collector yells running out of the front door. "Baby! How was your day?" You ask as he runs in for a hug. "It's was so fun I got to play games with Gene," he say pulling way and pointing at Gene. "How wonderful glad you had fun," "Did you have fun mom?" "No sadly," you say picking him up and heading over to the front door.

"Hello sweetie hoped everything went well," Glenda say sipping some tea. "Um no actually, but here is some payment and I wanted to thank you for the help today," you say placing some snails in her hand and turning to leave. "I must get back before it gets to dark thanks again!" You say leaving.

"Baby we have to go some where tomorrow," you say making your way home. "Oh?" He ask tilting his head. "Um yeah see we have to play a game where we open this magical door, but there's a problem," you say. "*gasp* What's the problem?" "The door won't open some bad man broke it and now we need to fix it, but we are to weak and need you my strong hero to help. Can you do that?" You ask. "Yep anything for you mommy!"

"I'm glad baby. I'm glad," you sigh.