[Apologizes and Ice cream]

(POV: Collector's)

"I'll be right back don't leave!"

Fine let them leave like I need them. The house is still and quiet. Did I hurt there feelings? What if they don't come back? I just lost my best friend and it's all my fault. But they did leave me out side for that human girl. *creak* What was that! Probably nothing, but it is kind of lonely here... I want (Y/n) back. I'm sorry!

(POV: No ones)

As You open the door to your house with a new tube of ice cream you got from the night market. "Collector i'm back!" You yell putting you coat and keys in the spot next to the door. "Collector?" You make your way to his room putting your ear to the door you hear quiet sniffles. Upon knocking you hear shuffling feet and the door wiped opened only to be tackled into a hug by Collector himself. "Did something happen while I was away?" You ask. "I'm sorry I yelled at you," he says into the crock of your neck tears still coming down his multi color face.

Picking him up you head to the living room setting him on the couch. Sitting next to him he just come and leans against your side. Poor touch starved baby. "Now may I ask why your sorry?" You ask. "I said your were just like Belos how he was nice just to trick me, but your not and I had no right to say that to my best friend," He says leaning more into you. "Well I should apologize too, I was the one in charge of your care and I left you outside when I should of taken care of you," you say looking at him well wiping away his tears. "Yeah but-," "But nothing it was my fault I made you mad and even though what you said wasn't the best answer you had a right to be mad," the was silence. "I promise not to behave like that again just don't leave me," Collector says as he hugs you closer like your going to leave him any minute. "I promise you I'm never leaving," you say pulling his hat off and running your hands through his hair.

"Now would you like some ice cream before bed?" "Yes please!" "Alright let's go. Grabbing two bowls you fill it up with ice cream and head back to the couch. Sitting in silence you both enjoy your treat together. Finishing your ice cream you feel a sudden weight on your side again. Looking down you see a pasted out Collector. "Time for bed?" Getting only a small mumble in return. "Okay then," you whisper carrying the sleeping child to his room tucking him in and kissing his forehead. "Goodnight Collector I promise tomorrow will be just us two," you says leaving the room and heading to yours. Titan what a long day wonder whats next to come.

(Please leave what kind of adventures you want here and remember to keep them appropriate)