[Date night]

(y/d)= your date and don't get to attached to them

Taking one more look in the mirror you glance at the clock. "They'll be here shortly," "Why do you have to go on this date thing?" Collector whines. "Cause 1) I'm an adult 2) they asked me and I can't say no to free food," glancing at the clock again.

"Okay Eda will be here shortly with King you know the rule so please do behave," you say before there was a knock on the door and Eda barging in. "I'm here!" She yells. "Good now please do follow some what of the schedule and-," "I got this (Y/n) I took care of Luz and King I can take care of your kid," she cuts you off.

"Um hello?" A voice calls from the door way. Everyone looks over to see your date standing there with some flowers. "Oh (y/d) I'll be out shortly," you say before turning to Collector. "Be good baby," kissing his forehead before heading out the door.

"Soo we're are we going?" You ask getting on to their palisman. "Oh I was think a nice restaurant then go for a little ride if you know what I mean," they answers winking over their shoulder. "Oh boy," you thought.

Once you arrived at the restaurant they helped you off. "Reservation for (y/d)," they tell the waiter at the front. "Yes of course right this way," the waiter leads you to a corner booth. "A bottle of apple blood," (y/d) orders. "Coming right up," the waiter say before walking away.

(POV: Collector's)

"So what do you want to do now kid?" Eda ask. "How about a game, but something that's not lame," I say floating over to mom's cupboard full of games. I find one that was colorful with candy decorating the sides. "This one will do!" I say going over to the coffee table and setting it up. King runs over and grabs the yellow person while Eda grabs the red. I grab the blue and the game begins.

"Yes I win again!" Eda yells. "No fair you cheating!" I yell back this is the tenth time Eda has won and I only won once. "No I'm not," Eda says before  card falls out of her sleeve. "You are, cheater cheater pumpkin eater!" I say getting mad.

"Let's play a new game and this time Eda don't cheat," King suggests and quickly picks up the game to go grab a new one. "Fine," we both say at the same time. Mom would never cheat.

(POV: Yours)

"Do they ever shut up," I thought while (y/d) kept going off about their life. "So what do you do?" They ask me. "Oh while I have a son-," "You have a son?" They ask with a somewhat of discussed face. "Yeah why?" "So you had a fun time with some one else?" They ask.

"What!? No! Okay listen here you bitch you have no right to talk about me or my son like that ever again," I exclaim pointing a finger at them. "Your meal is ready," they waiter says placing down are food. "I'm just saying that it makes you less attractive," they say before eating.

"Choke on a cock," I thought before starting to eat my own meal.

(Time skip)

"The bill," the waiter says before taking our plates and leaving. "Good well since your obviously not going to give me what I want you can pay," they say moving the bill closer to me. "What?! No you pay since you were the one who wanted to take me on this date!" I yell back.

"Psh good luck getting back," they sneer. Getting up they grab there palisman and fly off leaving me to pay the bill and walk home. "Have a goodnight," the waiter says as I leave. "Yeah you too," I respond quietly.

(POV: Collector's)

"Alright something's up!" Eda yells grabbing her palisman. "They should be back by now," she says walking over to the door and whipping it open. Getting on her stick she grabs me and King as we fly off to find mom. 

After looking for a while I see a figure walking on a trail leading to the house. "Down there!" I yell hopping of and floating closer to get a better look. "MOM!" I yell once I see them.

(POV: No ones)

"MOM!" You heard a voice yell from above. Looking up you were met with Collector rushing in to your arms. "What are you doing up so late?" You ask hugging the child. "Could ask you the same thing ," Eda say landing. Walking over to you.

"Why are you walking back and where's (y/d)?" She ask. "Long story but right now I just want to get home," you answer. Getting on Eda's palisman with King in fount and Collector hugging you still you head home.

Once home you change in to some comfortable clothes and sit on the couch with Eda. Collector was in bed or so you thought and King was pasted out on Eda's lap. "So what happened?" Eda ask.

"*sigh* The person I went on a date with didn't like that I had Collector and only wanted to sleep with me. They then left me to pay the bill and walk home that's why you found me on the trail," you answer. Looking up to be met with a pissed off owl lady.

"What the hell he just left you?! Was it a lot of money!?" She whisper yells. "Yes and yes," you answer. "Look I'll pay you the babysitting fees," you say reaching for the money. "Don't it the least I can do. You've done enough taking care of the kid while still helping me," she says getting up and heading to the door.

"See you next time?" She ask getting on her palisman. "See you next time," you answer closing the door and heading to bed. "What a long night," "Mom," a quite voice calls out. "Hey why are you awake you say sitting up. "Sorry your date didn't go well," he says walking over to the bed and climbing one it. 

"Oh baby it's okay," you reassure while pulling him into a hug. "Something aren't meant to be," "While next time I can take you on a date and it'll be the best one ever!" He exclaims. "I can't wait but lets sleep first," you say falling back with him. "Okay goodnight mom,"

"Goodnight my son,"

(P.s I know the date was mean but just know your still pretty/beautiful/handsome/attractive💖)