[Countdown: (Y/n)]

Day one:

"Titan after having to get that fire worm egg I am worn out," you say heading back to the hotel room you were renting out. It was early in the morning and you were up all night. Once you get in the room you place the eggs in a special jar to prevent them from hatching and hide it in a drawer. What's next.

Four eyed purple mushrooms

That can wait till the afternoon right. Yeah it can, so with that you close your eyes and go to sleep.

When you opened your eyes you see the sun was still high in the sky. Time to go get that mushroom. Grabbing your bag, map, and water you head out to a cave. Glowing moss clung on to walls and the floor was full of unknown puddles. "Gross," you say stepping in on of the mystery puddle. There on a rock was the mushrooms surrounded by more of that moss.

Grabbing the mushrooms you put them in a jar and turn to head back. That was till you saw weird monster crawling out of the puddles. The seemed to be mud golems but had some of the moss on them and a rock in the middle of there head. "Oh boy," you sighed getting ready to fight.

(Time skip cause I'm going to let you image what your character dose)

Leaving the cave with a few cut and scraps you still had the mushrooms safe in your bag. Pulling out the list you check off the item. "Two down one more to go," you say heading back to the hotel to heal up and rest.

Finishing the last of your bandages you slide into bed. "Goodnight Collector, hope your having as much fun as I am," you whisper before for passing out.

Day two:

"ACK!" You yell as you fall of of the somewhat comfortable bed. You can't wait to be back in your own though. "Alright what's the last item that Eda needs?"

Spiteful badger tongue

Oh boy this is going to be a long one isn't it. Grabbing your bag, map, and water with a few extra bandages you head out to the stores to by a trap. Then head to the train station to take you to the other side of the island Spence that where you'll find the spiteful badger.

Once arriving you gather you materials and head into the woods. Setting up your trap you sit under a tree and now you have to wait.....

And wait............

And wait................

"What are you doing?" Came a gruff voice from above you. Looking up from where you were sitting you are met with a man who was about forty to fifty. He had a black beard with a silver streak and was dressed as a hunter with a sack over his shoulder. "I was trying to hunt a spiteful badger for it's tongue," you answer getting up a brushing the dirt off you clothing. "If you only need the tongue you can have the one off of mine. It help from wasting the whole creature," "Alright thanks!" You say happy for some help. "Follow me I can take you back to my place were I can give you what you need," "Yes please," you say grabbing your items and clean up your trap.

Once you arrived at his house the kind man gave you not only one but seven spiteful badger tongues. "Oh thank you, you don't know how much this helps me out!" You excitedly tell the man while walking out the front door. "Anytime, it's nice to help out people in need you know," "Yep! Well I must get going now thank you again!" You say taking off to the train. "You welcome!"

Upon arrival at the town you pass by many shops. Finding the hunter shop you return the trap and get half back. Walking back to the hotel you make note of what shops to visit tomorrow and what fun activities you can to to waste time. Opening the door to your room you place the tongues next to the mushrooms and fire eggs. "That should be all that Eda needed,"

Washing off and changing you bandages you climb in to bed. "Goodnight Collector hope you had even more fun today," you say before dooming off again.

Day three:

While walking throw the market on the island you keep and eye open for a gift for Eda, King, Lilith, Hooty, and especially Collector. "I wonder what their doing now," after a while you find a cute mini crown for King, and new funky pair of glasses for Hooty, some new pens for Lilith, a soft sun themed blank, and for Eda you got her a Owl house Lego set.

Putting the last of the girls in your bag of carrying them you make you way over to a small cafe that had you (f/d) and a your favorite cake. Once finished eating you head back to the hotel to drop off your stuff. Taking another short rest to heal more of you wounds and once you woke up it was back to exploring the town.

Till you get a feeling.

"Eda you witch you said you never show anyone that," you whisper know all to well what your friend was doing.

(Time skip)

Looking out your window you watch as the fire works go off in the sky. "If only you could see this baby," you said think of how much you wish Collector could see this. Walking over to your bed you climb in and like always. "Goodnight Collector hope you had fun and I'll see you tomorrow," you whisper before passing out again.