[Game of life]

(Everything that happens to you happened to me in a rl games)

Today was a rainy day so you thought it would be a good time to play some bored games. Collector was wearing a cute onesie you got that was a yellow and orange bunny with a sun in the middle of the belly.

"Alright you ready?" You ask setting the borad game on the coffee table. "Yep!" Collector says shaking his head a removing the top of the box to reveal the contents. "Can I be the light blue?" "Of course,"and with that you grab the (f/c) car placing your characters in them and getting ready.

You went down the "Start college" path while Collector went down the "Start career" path say school was for losers and he wanted a head start. After a short amount of time he was in the lead with a spouse saying it was you (platonically) while being a teacher.  You where just getting married while being a doctor.

"Pay day! Hand it over banker," he said sticking out a proud hand to you waiting for you to hand him the money. "Alright but just you wait," and sure enough you too landed on a pay day resulting in you sticking out your tongue at the small child. Right now you had the most money but some how the wheel keeps landing on 10, 9, 8, and 7 for Collector.

"Hey what does this space mean?" He ask pointing at the baby space. "It means you add a baby to your car," you answer spinning the wheel which led you to skipping over the baby space. Even though he didn't go down the baby route saying babies were a handful, but he still landed on all the baby space leading to him having no more spaces and kids fulling out of the car. While you on the other hand went the baby route and didn't land on a single space. To make matters worse you landed on a space making you pull a card and you'll never guess what it said...

You wrote a children's book get $100

You finally had one kid but it was to late Collector beat you. "What's next?" He as putting his car back in the box. "How about..Uno?" You ask smirking. "What's that?" He say while you pulled out the cards.

(After explaining)

"I'm sorry mom but I must... Draw four!" He says slamming the card on the table. "Oh my boy do you not learn... draw four," you add placing your card on top. "Awww~" he whines pulling eight cards.

"I change the color to red," you say placing down a wild. "No I change the color to blue and UNO!" He yells with a smile. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 cards in you finally pulled a blue card. "Your turn," you sign know you lose. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 till he too had a blue card.

(Time skip)

You win just nearly, but you still won. Afterwards you played Monopoly which he won, but left you wonder who he got so good. You also played some checkers which he won by cheating and you showed him how to play poker. Now it was time to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare mom?" He ask with a cheeky smile. "Dare," what's the worst a kid could do anyway. "Call a stranger and tell an pizza order," he says leaning in closer. "Not to bad," With a sigh you go and grab you phone trying to see if anyone would pick up that was till.

"Hello this is Adrian Vernworth speaking who are you?"

"Hi yes I would like to get a pizza with extra salted salamander eyes and cat nail clippings,"

"*sigh* I think you have the wrong number *hangs up*"

It was silent that was till you look at the Collector and you both bursted out laughing. "Okay your turn truth or dare?" "Hmm truth," he answers waiting for your question. "Do you like Belos more then me?" "EWW!! Absolutely not he was mean and your nice!" He say giving you a hug. "My turn to ask," after a couple more round you ended up pouring a bucket of ice water on you while singing on the top of your lungs, and Collector had a fake mustache and was talking with a British accent.

Ending the day off with some pie.

(Shout out to simpppo_ for suggesting this. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I do take more)