[Getting settled]

"30 minutes late!" You yell in a hushed tone trying not to wake the two sleeping boys. "*sigh* fine whatever just make sure you can get it done before the end of the day," you say hanging up the phone with one of the workers.

"Guess I better start breakfast," you thought turning to grab a bowl and cracking open a few eggs while preparing some bacon, cheese, pepper, tomatoes. While wishing the eggs and milk you didn't see the small child sneaking up on you.

"Good morning mom!" Collector shouted almost making you drop the bowl. "Collector! Don't do that you goof and keep your voice down Hunter is still sleeping," you warn going back to making the mix. "Oops sorry," Collector giggles leaning on the table with Patrick under his arm.

"Whatcha making?" He ask. "I'm making some omelets for us since we have a busy day! Now pick out what you want in it," you motion to all of the foods. "Yeah I want this and this please," Collector say pointing at the bacon and cheese. 

"No vegetables?" You ask raising a brow. "Ew Nope," he say making a fake barfing face. "Hey no barfing on the food now," you joke pouring some eggs in a pan and added the ingredients. "Hunter!" You hear Collector say. "We'll good morning to you," you say turning to see Hunter standing by the kitchen entry way.

"Good morning," He says rubbing the last of the sleep out of his eyes. "I'm making some omelettes please pick out what you want and then I'll go over the plan for the day," "Okay," Hunter says before grabbing a stool and sitting at the counter. "I'll have some pepper and tomatoes,"

"Alright," you say sliding Collector his plate. "So the plan is the workers will come and build Hunter's room. Tomorrow we'll run into town and get you proper bedding and anything else you would like to make your room more at home," you finish handing Hunter his egg.

"Thank you," he says before digging in. Once everyone finished and put their dish away you waited on the couch, Collector was playing in the garden, and Hunter was reading a book on the other side of the couch.

"What you reading?" You ask trying to start a conversation see how he wasn't reading but staring at vase of wild flowers Collector picked for you. "Hu oh I'm reading this book called One of us is Lying," he answers. "Nice, so what's it about?"

"It's about this boy who drops dead in a thing called detention and now four students are blend, so they have to clear their name," he says leaning closer. "Hm I might have to read it after you," you say. "Yeah maybe you should it be nice to have someone to talk about it will," he say trying to hide the smile.

Knock knock

"Took them long enough," you mumble going to the door and seeing four short dwarfs with logs and stone ready to work. "Right this way," you say leading the way to where you wanted the room connected and who big. "So right here a door way like the rest about the same room as that one," you describe pointing at Collector's room.

"Alright we'll be done around 4pm," the leader reply's before leading the rest to get to work. Walking back to the living room you see Hunter still on the couch reading. "I'll be in the garden if you need me," you say ruffling his hair before heading to the garden. 

"Collector leave the chicken alone," you say walking over before picking one up. "Aww," he whines. "So what do you want to do?" You ask placing the poor chicken down. "Look at my blueberry plant!" He exclaims grabbing you hand and dragging you over.

Not to long you helped Collector get into gardening as something for him to do. Now he is all over taking care of his blueberry plant which he named Lil Bob. "Look it's sporting!" He exclaims practical shaking with joy. "Not to bad," you say.

(Time skip cause it's getting to long)

"All done," the leader says showing you the room. "Not too bad," you say handing him the payment with a tip. "Thank you have a good day," he tips his hat before joining the rest on leaving.

"This is my new room?" Hunter ask showing up behind you. "Yep! Do you like it?" You ask. "I love it thank you," he say hugging you, but quickly moved once he realizes what he did. "Sorry I don't know what came over me," Hunter try's to explain. "It's fine," you say laughing. "Now go get ready for bed," you say ushering him off.

"Good night (Y/n)," he says before going to sleep in your room. "Good night Hunter sleep well," you reply heading over to Collector's room. "Hello sweetie you say sliding into bed next to him. "Hi mom!" He say putting his book away. "So you ready for bed?"

"Yep!" "Good now let's get tucked in," you say standing up and pulling the covers over him. "Hey mom?" "Yes," "You still love me right?" He ask looking down at your old toy and the blue newt. "Yes of course why would you think that?" "Cause now you have to share your love with Hunter," he says. "Oh baby you don't share love it grows with every person who you welcome," you say kissing his forehead.

"No matter what it'll still love you the same," "Promise?" "Promise now sleep we're going into town tomorrow," you say flicking the lights off. "Goodnight baby," "Goodnight mommy,"